Conair Ceramic Straightener uploaded by Atasia B.Conair Ceramic Straightener uploaded by Atasia B.Conair Ceramic Straightener uploaded by Pamela I.

BY CONAIR

Extra-long floating tourmaline ceramic-coated plates make it easier than ever to get super-sleek, super-straight results. The combination of far-infrared heat and ion-emitting tourmaline gently eliminates static and reduces frizz faster than you can say "Before" and "After." Tourmaline ceramic-coated plates prevent damaging hot spots -- naturally emit ions that eliminate static and reduce frizz Powerful ceramic heater -- high heat is instantly restored during use Extra-long floating plates for better contact, straighter and faster results Ultra-high heat levels 446°F/230°C with LED indicator lights 20 Second instant heat Heat resistant carry pouch Automatic shut off LED Temperature setting Professional swivel line cord  Limited five-year warranty *Unit will not reach stabilized temperature within 20 seconds. see more...

Melinda S.
Mattawan, MI
I have had my straightener for years. I use it frequently and have never had a problem with it. Still gets hot and straightens great. The price was cheap (14.99) I can not afford the high end $100+ products but I like this product just as well as some of the high end ones I have tried. Iwould recommend this product to anyone.
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
I like the color options with this straightener.  It does a good job.  You have to watch the heat setting so you don't fry your hair too bad.  But I recommend it to anyone wanting straight hair that'll be quality without being fuzzy and static-y. go get it
Jenna K.
Fredonia, NY
I've only recently made the switch to this straightener, my holy grail CHI took a turn for the worse so I invested in a walmart brand straightener. I enjoy the product because it gets the job done, but if i don't put product in my hair, my hair gets overly frizzy
Ava K.
This is a very good straightener. A lot of straighteners take foreverrrrr to use, because they take a long time to heat up and don't get that hot. This straightener heats up in under a minute and is easy to use! It even has multiple temperature options! My only complaint is that it does not really make your hair silky like some others. But, Iwould but it again and I would definitely recommend!
Atasia B.
I absolutely love this straightener! It's easy to use and the temperature settings make the level of heat easy to adjust and is super convenient. I have naturally wavy hair but with this product, it can become completely straight. It also has never damaged my hair. It's a good tool to use for a fair price.
Kiley T.
I love this product, the only thing I really dislike about it is that the heat settings start around 350 which is really hot for a "low" setting. Straightening your hair above 300 is very bad but I still use the product. I have very thick hair so it gets the job done and I have the 1 1/2 inch barrel. It was only about 45 dollars if I can remember correctly. Not a bad product.
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI
My hair is super thick and curly and I absolutely LOVE this straightener. It leaves my hair silky and straight, which stays like that for days if I don't wash it. It doesn't seem to dry out my hair or make my hair break compared to other straighteners I've used. I've had this straightener for 2 years now and it still works great!
Breonna S.
Kentwood, MI
I love these ceramic flat irons! With a combination of a great shampoo and conditioner these flat irons gives my hair a great finished look! They stay warm long enough to finish all of my hair. Also they have a auto shut off which is great in case I leave in a rush!
Natasha F.
Palmdale , CA
I have had this straightener for several years and it's still going strong. I have long, thick hair and this works wonders for a quick straightening job. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart and the quaint is better than some of the products I have purchased at salons.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
This was given to me as a gift from my boyfriend and I totally love it! Sometimes I use a product with keratin in it on my hair before I use it, but there have been times when I haven't and it still turns out great.
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC
This is straightener good for thick hair? I've had conair before and they did really good, I was just wondering if this one get hot enough for thick hair!