BY CONAIR

Conair's ceramic paddle brush is designed to gently detangle wet or dry hair with its flexible cushion base for stress-free brushing. the ball-tipped bristles will not snag or pull on your hair. the ceramic-coated rim smoothes your hair and leaves it looking shiny, especially with the use of a blow-dryer. this brush is great for thick hair. see more...

Buy on Target
Janki B.
My favorite hair brush has finally been found! Not only does it look super cute with the wood, but the white layer around the brush really does add shine to my hair that no other brush has before. I also find that the brush lasts longer bc the design doesn’t get so scratched. It’s also SO easy to clean!
Julia J.
This brush is my go to when I wake up and there is a knot, or my short hair is really tangled. It detangles pretty quickly and with minimal pain. It's two brush strokes and then my hair is tangle free! I would buy again and recommend to a friend!
Jenniffer J.
My hair can get messy and with nods all the time. Not every hair brush works at the time i need to brush my hair smoothly without breaking it. But this hair brush works for me very well! Since it is big, is perfect for long hairs!
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
Great brush for long, easily tangled hair. I use this every day. it doesn't rip hair and is very forgiving.