BY CONAIR

Curl Iron / Hair Straightener - Curl Iron 1 1/2" Split Barrel see more...

Rickchele M.
Tuskegee, AL
I purchased this curling iron because it can flat iron and curl at the same time. Only problem I had with it was it just didn't get hit enough for me.
Laura D.
Mt Clemens
I am always a Conair girl! This brand lasts and offers great results. My hair always has a nice sleek shine when I’m finished.
Brandi W.
Ontario, OR
Conairs instant heat iron and straightener is my knight in shining armour. Without it I wouldn't be able to leave the house.
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality.
Eva  V.
Columbus, OH
I like how it curls my long hair! I am also not afraid to burn my hair with it because it has a good heating setting.
Ruby S.
Had this for a while, does an okay job at straighting hair but does not give you the best straighting you can get.
Coralis D.
amsterdam, NY
i been using this since i was young girl because my hair look more strait then before i learn to use it for my self
Dahailia H.
Deltona
This is my best friend right hair. It's amazing and it's safe and effective. I don't think I can live without it.
Gabi L.
Crown Point, IN
This conair hair tool is great! Heats up veryyyy fast & you don't have to keep going over the same spot!
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
This straightener doesn't get that hot as fast as I would like and doesn't work well with thick hair.