BY CONAIR

Curl Iron / Hair Straightener - Curl Iron 1 1/2" Split Barrel see more...

Lisbeth G.
I don't like much. While it is designed to not abuse much hair for straightening curly hair it has many disadvantage since you must pass it several times to achieve the desired effect. In addition to material that is usually hair pulling. I do not recommend it for curly hair.
Jessica D.
Conair is a great brand with awesome pricing! They really deliver nothing but great products in my opinion, The instant heat iron and Straightener is very handy and looks wonders. I don't recommend it for beginners.
Paula G.
I have been using it for over ten years! It's my only product. I am a repeat user have bought 3 1 I lost, 2nd I kept and 3 I bought for my mom. Seems to be the only thing that actually works for me, I bought it at Walmart.
Taha P.
I have this iron, and I love it! Because it's very convenient. I use straightener and it works well, I get perfect results every time. I straighting my hair for many years now it is my iconic look. And because it's two in one I give my daughter curls when she have cheerleading competition, that is why it's convenient for us to have this tool.
Leela I.
I have used many conair products to include their flat iron but was not impressed very much with it. It goes back to you get what you pay for. I wouldn't buy again. However for light styling it might work for you
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I used this when I was younger and it did its job. I use a different one now since I got older and could afford a bigger name brand one. But this is affordable and it works really good. My hair really held the curls
Lovely P.
Gardner, KS
I used to use this every single day haha
You can also curl your hair with this by simply curling it.
I always go back to this straightener. I didn't damaged my hair that much from all of that usage.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers , NY
Love love love this product. So easy to use and affordable. I use it twice a week and I love how my hair looks. I'm a repeat user. I just love it! I use it from the roots of my hair down to the ends.
Susana V.
Katy , TX
Me encanta esta plancha para cabello, no maltrata tanto como una regular. Logra eliminar el frizz, dejando el cabello totalmente liso y con aspecto saludable!
Kelly A.
I've noticed this iron tends to pull at my hair. It doesn't necessarily slide effortlessly through my hair. There are definitely better products out there