BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsConair
CD82ZCS Instant Heat Curling Iron, 125 Inch

Conair CD82ZCS Instant Heat Curling Iron, 1.25 Inch

Why wait for your styling iron to heat up? Instant Heat is ready in 60 seconds and maintains a constant temperature curl after curl. 15 settings style thin to extra-thick hair and the cool-touch tip protects fingers. Features worldwide dual voltage,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair CD82ZCS Instant Heat Curling Iron, 1.25 Inch!
Sanjuanita M.
Donna, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love how thick this is! Makes beautiful lose way curls! Such a good price and gets the job done!
Eliza B.
Wilmington, NC
One of the less expensive options. Does the job, makes good curls that are wider and more natural looking. I like that it has a temperature adjustment so i don’t fry my hair!
Yasmin S.
Holmdel, NJ
I’ve been using this same conair curling iron for years and it does not disappoint. The 1.25 inch barrel is perfect for long hair. My only gripe is the kick stand is not extremely sturdy and moves around quite a bit.
Olivia S.
Mesa
love this iron curls my hair very nicely. my go to curling iron for sure!! however i wish i could adjust the heat setting on it. have been using for years!! love it! give instructions on how to clean it properly!
lainey R.
Omaha, NE
Simple and effective! Great size for all lengths of hair. Great price for a reliable iron. Creates a pretty (and subtle) curl. Has multiple options for heat settings. Hair occasionally gets caught in seams.
Brittany K.
Plainfield, IN
It doesn't get hot enough to hold a curl very long but gives nice voluminous curls for a cheap curling iron
Brittany M.
Boise, ID
I love my Conair curling iron. I have owned it about 15 years or so and it still works! I am very impressed in the quality. I have wavy hair and my cuts stay intact pretty well all day when I use this iron.
Rose S.
Belgium
It does the job. Not my favorite curling iron but it does gold the curl for a long time. The heat settings are the best. Feels a bit cheap too.
Victoria B.
Vaughan, ON
I find that it doesn’t get hot enough and also the clamp isn’t strong enough sometimes my hair slips out. But overall it’s very affordable and gives me waves

Looking for your answer?