BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fast heat-up Ceramic coating 356F high heat Dual voltage

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany H.
This is a nice hair waiver once you get use to it. It takes practice and patience but the outcome is beautiful
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
Great to make fun curls with more life than a regular wand or curling iron. I love styling my hair with this.
Nina W.
i've been using this for a long time and i really like it! it's easy to use and my curls looks great
Neida C.
Utah
Leaves my curls flawless I love this curling iron a lot such a great one always my old time favorite.
Elsa F.
Central Islip, NY
This is a great wand to curl your hair . Leave the hair very wavy looking and it looks stunning.
Cortney W.
My curls be so wavy, bouncy... Just freaking crazy... The styling products today are just amazing
mb m.
Love the waves that this iron gives. It's fantastic. Amazing quality, definitely recommend
Sulema C.
Stockton, CA
I love how much volume it leaves my hair and even if I have a lot of hair! I love it
Jenna M.
Okay, my hair doesn't curl it's so thick. But this curler curled my hair. I was shocked, it was freaking amazing. Curls came out looking gorgeous. I loved it.
Kim B.
I tried this and although it leaves a pretty wave it doesn't seem to hold long at all and after about 20 min my hair is straight again