BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fast heat-up Ceramic coating 356F high heat Dual voltage

Buy on Amazon
trinity m.
La Quinta , CA
Love the way this makes my curls turn out! Sometimes I even tease my roots a little bit before I curl my hair to make it a big bigger. This works great on thick hair! I curl my hair regularly for work so I'm definitely getting its use out of it. I've recommended this curler to so many of my friends and girls who go to hair school with me
Jacqueline F.
If you have long hair, just get a full size product of this! I have naturally wavy hair so I purchased this in hope of just sprucing up my hair and I wish I would have got the full so it could do my head a lot faster
Amber L.
Huntersville, NC
I did not like the way the curler made the ends of my hair look. Its designed to keep a full curl to the end where I would like to have that end softened. I tried not curling the end at all but it still wasn't a desired look.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
This product wasn't exactly what I expected- but it also might be my hair type. A friend let me borrow this for an event to try- the bonus is that the texture was very natural looking and wavy- not curls. The downside is that on my hair it was still not enough heat to really make the shape stick without using a ton of product. This may be best for people with straight hair that just want a bit of textured wave.
Leah K.
Dunmore, PA
I absolutely. Love the way my curls come out with this wand. I already have curly hair and I just fix up the curls that are doing their own thing and it holds all day.
Kylar O.
Awesome wave styler for when you want just a slight curl but nothing serious! Keeps it looking natural and beautiful ! Bought it at marshalls! Good price and value
Emily D.
Portland, OR
If you're pretty inept when it comes to styling your hair unless its straightening it, like me - then this is seriously the perfect curling iron for you. The shape of it helps create the perfect curls without a lot of effort. I would buy this or a similar curling iron if this were to ever stop working on me.
Elizabeth M.
With my thick, coarse hair, this product did not work. My hair did not hold the wave for more than an hour. It fell into straight, slightly curled tip hair style. I even tried it on the hottest setting and it took forever for me to get the wavy hair that I wanted. It was not worth the struggle for me. I was not happy with this product and I would not recommend it to anyone with thick hair.
Hunter P.
I really didn't like the way this made my hair look. Luckily, I never bought it for myself, but I used a friends. It made my hair look crimpy and the wave didn't last long either, which usually isn't a problem for me. I wouldn't buy this.
Jodi L.
I found this wave making curling iron a while back and really love it. The stylish look and flashy color makes it fun to use but the action makes it a keeper. It works well making my hair look like I had been at the beach. Love it.