BY CONAIR

CONAIR C558 HAIR DRYER 1875W CHAMPION EURO STYLERChampion Euro Styler Hair Dryer C558. Product Description: Conair is a ultra quiet full size euro dryer with 1900 watts. This hair dryer has powerful dual voltage motor for worldwide use. It has turbo power that shortens your drying and styling time. The 6 feet professional cord and comfort grip allow you the versatility to move the dryer where do you want it to be. This very affordable hair dryer comes with the necessary features that can give you lovely looking hair. Features: Ceramic Technology Professional long life AC motor 2000 watts Lightweight design Cool shot trigger 2 heat/speed settings Snap-on 8mm concentrator nozzle Removable rear filter.. see more...

Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
This is one of the beat hair dryers i’ve used.
My hair is long and it usually takes me 20-25 minutes to dry it completely. I’ve noticed that when using this one the whole dryness process is quicker. The high heat setting is perfect for people with longer hair.
When using for a longer time the Hairdryer stops automatically in order to prevent overheating.
5star product for sure.
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
This dryer works great. I have thin hair so it dries it pretty fast. Con air is a great brand and I would keep purchasing their products. They are very affordable and you can find them everywhere
Christina K.
Chico, CA
This has always been my go to dryer. My grams had one. My mom had one. I've had 2 cause I burnt mine out. They last forever and don't over heat your head. I use mine mostly for my bangs and i get so much shine and straitness super fast. I have frizzy hair so that's saying somethkng
Sarah N.
Tazewell , TN
At my house, we've had this hair dryer for a good ten years and while the back has fallen off and the diffuser is long gone, we still use it almost everyday if not more than once a day and it does just as good as the end new hair dryer I got for Christmas. This is a wonderful, long lasting brand.
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This does a good job drying my hair. I only use it for drying purposes and nothing else as I don't need a blow out. I like that it has 2 levels of power and  2 levels of heat along with a cool button. I sometimes just need my hair fluffed and the cool button is perfect for that. I also use my hair dryer to blow up air mattresses so a cool button is key for this task.
Ashley S.
I've had this hair dryer for years without any issues. I'm very satisfied with the quality of the product. I have very fine, thin, oily, color treated hair. The product is affordable and I will definitely purchase again.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
My conair blow dryer has so far lasted many years and its still working great on me! I love it a lot and i use it when im on the run and just finished showing. I definitely recommend it!!
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This hair dryer is really great. It drys my hair very well and it is smaller than other hair dryers I have used in the past. The design and the size is compact and comfortable to use and bring along on trips.
christa w.
Annapolis, MD
Awesome hair dryer! The heat is just right, not too hot. This hair dryer has lasted me 3 years now! It's completely affordable and you can purchase it pretty much anywhere!! Love the tools that it comes with
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
This is the hair dryer I use after every shower. It's perfect for me!  It even has a cool setting that I like to use during the warmer seasons to keep frizz down.  I highly recommend this hair dryer!

Walmart