BY CONAIR

Detangle & Style. Soft touch handle. Comfortable all-purpose brushing. Great for thick hair. Detangles and adds volume. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Its a good brush, but with my thick hair it rips it." in 1 review
  • "My pre-teen daughter has very long, very thick hair." in 1 review
Raquel S.
I like this brushes for traveling or just to throw into a purse its not to bulky so I like to carry it with me.
Bethany H.
Thornton, KY
I love this brush so much! It's perfect for my super thick hair! There's no pulling or tugging by the brush.
Ashleen S.
Reno, NV
Its a good brush, but with my thick hair it rips it. It gets the job done, but I like a harder brsh
Susana b.
Richmond, CA
Love it untangles it fast. Dise not pull or damage my hair. Great. Totally recommend it
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
This brush is just ok. B Rating. Does the job but isn't anything spectacular.
Joan M.
These combs are awesome. The last comb I had lasted a long time and I use it everyday. I don't think I'd use another kind. I purchased this at a local drug store and I'm very satisfied with it. It works great and it's fine the way it is.
Alanis R.
I have no complaints about this brush. This is the one I'm currently using and it's super easy to use. It fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. I use it everyday, twice a day and I got it in Wonderful World.
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
My fav brush! works wonderful and I've had mine since high school lol conair is affordable and yet gives you enough for what you want in the product.
Sandrine T.
Have you ever style your hair with it?