BY CONAIR

Detangle & Style. Soft touch handle. Comfortable all-purpose brushing. Great for thick hair. Detangles and adds volume. see more...

• "Its a good brush, but with my thick hair it rips it." in 1 review
  • "My pre-teen daughter has very long, very thick hair." in 1 review
Megan M.
This is a great size paddle brush for easy use and a nice sleek design. It’s lightweight so your arms doesn’t get tired and it doesn’t tangle or catch your hairs. I love the velvet matte grip on the handle and the spacing between the bristles for cleaning.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
I bought two Conair Velvet Touch brushes. One a Paddle brush and one just like the picture. Walgreens was having a special buy one get one free. My daughter's brush was getting pretty old and I LOVED what it said on the packaging- "Detangle AND Style". My pre-teen daughter has very long, very thick hair. The first thing out of her mouth this evening when she tried it was "OH, I can brush it straight back".. the front of her hair to brush back and make a part is always very tangly. This brush was incredible. This is our new favorite. No Question about it!
Xai X.
This brush is great for entangling! I used it after showering and blow drying my hair. Though this brush is great, I feel like a lot of brushes that are similar like this can get the job done just as well. I do prefer Conair brand but I use their curling and flat irons and they are great at such great prices!
Marinelly D.
I love this brush! I used it all throughout high school and never had any issues. I've moved on to better products for my hair but when I could not afford higher end products, this did the job!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I have had this brush for years and I absolutely love it. It’s been one of the best I’ve used. I have fine and thin hair that tends to get tangled easily. The bristles just glide through the knots and leave my hair so smooth. I highly recommend this!
Amy S.
west milton, OH
This is my vote for MVP! Best brush ever. It doesn't pull your hair when you use it , and it leaves your hair nice and smooth. The bristles do not hurt which is important if your using it on your child's hair.
Amber F.
Pretty good brush. If you brush while blow drying you can get a medium curl effect which is pretty nice. Now to go look for a large barrel sized brush for bigger curls, good job conair.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
I have had one of these hair brushes for years and love it. It doesn't hurt when I have bad tangles. Always my first choice when repurchasing.
Kesi C.
EAST ORANGE, NJ
Great brush. Handle feels nice and smooth. Detangles well and isn't rough on hair. Love brushes and products from Conair!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I love this brush, I have long hair and it gets right through the tangles without a problem. It brushes pretty quickly.
Sandrine T.
Have you ever style your hair with it?