BY CONAIR

Detangle & Style. Soft touch handle. Comfortable all-purpose brushing. Great for thick hair. Detangles and adds volume. see more...

• "My pre-teen daughter has very long, very thick hair." in 1 review
  • "Its a good brush, but with my thick hair it rips it." in 1 review
Xai X.
Xai X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is great for entangling! I used it after showering and blow drying my hair. Though this brush is great, I feel like a lot of brushes that are similar like this can get the job done just as well. I do prefer Conair brand but I use their curling and flat irons and they are great at such great prices!
Mari D.
Mari D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! I used it all throughout high school and never had any issues. I've moved on to better products for my hair but when I could not afford higher end products, this did the job!
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
I have had one of these hair brushes for years and love it. It doesn't hurt when I have bad tangles. Always my first choice when repurchasing.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Thornton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush so much! It's perfect for my super thick hair! There's no pulling or tugging by the brush.
Raquel
Raquel
I like this brushes for traveling or just to throw into a purse its not to bulky so I like to carry it with me.
Lyndsie Y.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
This brush is just ok. B Rating. Does the job but isn't anything spectacular.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Pretty good brush. If you brush while blow drying you can get a medium curl effect which is pretty nice. Now to go look for a large barrel sized brush for bigger curls, good job conair.
Kesi C.
Kesi C.
East Orange, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush. Handle feels nice and smooth. Detangles well and isn't rough on hair. Love brushes and products from Conair!
Amy S.
Amy S.
West Milton, OH
This is my vote for MVP! Best brush ever. It doesn't pull your hair when you use it , and it leaves your hair nice and smooth. The bristles do not hurt which is important if your using it on your child's hair.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush, I have long hair and it gets right through the tangles without a problem. It brushes pretty quickly.