Add a Photo

By CONAIR
#111 in Hair Accessories
Detangle & Style. Soft touch handle. Comfortable all-purpose brushing. Great for thick hair. Detangles and adds volume.
Xai X.
Xai X.
This brush is great for entangling! I used it after showering and blow drying my hair. Though this brush is great, I feel like a lot of brushes that are similar like this can get the job done just as well. I do prefer Conair brand but I use their curling and flat irons and they are great at such great prices!
Mari D.
Mari D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! I used it all throughout high school and never had any issues. I've moved on to better products for my hair but when I could not afford higher end products, this did the job!
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
I have had one of these hair brushes for years and love it. It doesn't hurt when I have bad tangles. Always my first choice when repurchasing.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Thornton , Ky
I love this brush so much! It's perfect for my super thick hair! There's no pulling or tugging by the brush.
Raquel
Raquel
I like this brushes for traveling or just to throw into a purse its not to bulky so I like to carry it with me.
Kristin Y.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
I bought two Conair Velvet Touch brushes. One a Paddle brush and one just like the picture. Walgreens was having a special buy one get one free. My daughter's brush was getting pretty old and I LOVED what it said on the packaging- "Detangle AND Style". My pre-teen daughter has very long, very thick hair. The first thing out of her mouth this evening when she tried it was "OH, I can brush it straight back".. the front of her hair to brush back and make a part is always very tangly. This brush was incredible. This is our new favorite. No Question about it!
Susana b.
Susana b.
Richmond, CA
Love it untangles it fast. Dise not pull or damage my hair. Great. Totally recommend it
Lyndsie Y.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
This brush is just ok. B Rating. Does the job but isn't anything spectacular.
Amy S.
Amy S.
West Milton, OH
This is my vote for MVP! Best brush ever. It doesn't pull your hair when you use it , and it leaves your hair nice and smooth. The bristles do not hurt which is important if your using it on your child's hair.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I love this brush, I have long hair and it gets right through the tangles without a problem. It brushes pretty quickly.