BY CONAIR

Styling Essentials™. Tourmaline Ceramic™ Tail Comb. 100% crushed gemstones with Ions for intense shine.  Thin tail for parting and sectioning hair.  Ideal for roller setting. Tames frizzies, smoothes and shines. Smooth teeth won t catch or snag hair. Sectioning end for precise parting. Reduces static. Durable yet flexible for versatile styling. Item #93556. . see more...

Dagmar B.
Hudson, FL
I love this comb i use it every day to braid my son and daughters hair the tail is so fine that i can make perfect lines for the design on that day. it doesn't pull or rip put there either which is great cuz my son is really tender headed
Kay T.
Great brush! Most healthier for your hair to come it and this product makes combing easy! Also the end is great for getting the perfect part or helping you make sections while hair styling! Great investment!
Viviana  T.
Savannah, GA
This comb is only good for my when I cut my hair and bangs, but I mean it is a great comb. I would prefer it over those crappy ones.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
I use this comb to thoroughly detangle and style my hair. It is easy to use, and a great tool to have in my hair care arsenal.
Emilee A.
Irvine, CA
I love this fine-toothed comb is a must for all your styling needs. The comb is good quality and i love it. Get one! :)
Jess J.
Kitchener, Ontario
Perfect for parting that hair any way you want it. Minimal knots and it lasts forever!!!