Conair Brush Styling Essentials Pillow Soft Rollers uploaded by Bre D.Conair Brush Styling Essentials Pillow Soft Rollers uploaded by Bre D.

BY CONAIR

Create tight, long lasting, curls. Soft curlers can be used on damp or dry hair. They are easy to use, comfortable to sleep on and gentle on the hair. An internal wire lets you bend and twist them so that you achieve the kind of curl you want. ; see more...

Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I tried these for the first time the other night. My hair looked beautiful! I left them in for about an hour and used a blow dryer to add a little heat to them. Then I used the cool setting on my hair dryer right before taking them out. My curls stayed in all evening when we went to the theater to see a musical. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they work.
Melece M.
Blacksburg, VA
I've used these 3-4 nights a week for about a year now. I love the results I get, and how the rollers do not snag or tear my hair. They are easy to sleep on, and easy to use. They give me a very natural looking curl that I usually brush out to a wave. They've been a miracle for my ocean hair that can't decide if it's wavy, curly, or straight.

Downside is that a lot of my wires now poke out at the end of the rollers. I have sewn the cotton closed again, and so they are as good as new, but i do wish the original stitching was just more sturdy.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I do not recommend this product. It did not curl my hair nice, and half of it stayed straight. My picture says more than my words can :(

Even though I gave it a bad review, it is inexpensive enough if you want to give it a try, go for it (but be prepared to pony tail it!) .I have tried this a few times with the same results.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Bought these primarily for my daughter. She was trying to sleep on the old green rollers I had and just couldn't. I tried them out on myself the first night and there not as comfy as I thought. I ended up pulling them out. The next time I used them my hair only curled in some areas. She hasn't actually used them and I'm not sure she will.
Jade A.
Mattawan, MI
These rollers have always worked great for me. They are easy to use and take out. My hair usually doesn't hold curls very well, but these always make my hair look like I spent hours on it. It doesn't create a lot of frizz either! I would definitely recommend these for any use.
Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
These rollers are from heaven. I love them and could sleep on them comfortably every night. the curls are soft and beautiful.
Barbi K.
son excelentea y faciles de usar ademas que obtuve unos risos hermosos y duraron mas de lo que esperaba☺💞