Conair Brush Styling Essentials Matte Minis Bobby Pins

Fun Look, Serious Hold ; Conair® Taking care of hair for over 40 years.

Do they stay in good for thick hAir?
Start your review of Conair Brush Styling Essentials Matte Minis Bobby Pins!
Product Highlights
“I have very thin hair and normal bobby just slip out.” in 1 review
Katy, TX
These, though. Omg! Sooo easy to use. You can hide them well. They work so well bc they stay tight be stretching out.. they are easy to store, too. I saved an old pill bottle, painted it white, & toss them in there. Bam. Tiny Bobby pin holder!
Rectangle / Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Straight, Fine
Commack, NY
Conair Brush Styling Essentials Matte Minis Bobby Pins uploaded by Bushra R.
Purchased at: CVS
This is amazing product I use this for up do hairstyle 💁‍♀️ and some times for tights the shirt for temperate this products really amazing it’s not expensive it’s affordable I could recommend this i love this
Round / Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Coarse
Sarasota, FL
Conair Brush Styling Essentials Matte Minis Bobby Pins uploaded by Skylar S.
Conair styling Essentials black bobby pins secure hold 60 pieces with a slide on bobby pin opener. These bobby pins are amazing I used to pull back baby hair and I'm going out prom you never know when you need a bobby pin I always have them up purse there just so easy and sometimes they come in containers and you never know when you'll have one or you'll never know when you need one and it doesn't always have to be for your hair I can be for anything
Oval / Black / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Kinky
San Elizario, TX
Conair Brush Styling Essentials Matte Minis Bobby Pins uploaded by jenny C.
I love these bobby pins. Since i have super thick hair i dont find them opening up as much as others! I just hate misplacing them lol i end up having like 3 at the end of the month lol ! Good product!
Red / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these Bobby pins! I use them on my short hair to pin back pieces that are in my face because of the hairstyle I have right now. They are super useful and hold my hair out of the way.
Oval / Brunette / Anti-Aging, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Lignum
Love love love these Bobby Pins. I have really thick and curly hair and these Bobby Pins held my hair without me having to use the whole pack. I got them at Walmart and Target. I would definitely buy them again.
Round / Blonde / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Normal, Curly
Raleigh, NC
These are great bobby pins. They keep my hair up and back and I am highly satisfied with them. I am a repeat user and highly recommend. They are easy to use and yet the job done. There is no room for improvement.
Oval / Light Brown / Color Protection, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Oily, Wavy, Thick
Greeley, CO
Love bobby pins you can use them for a lot of things and when you least expect. They're super practical because you can put them in your purse and don't need much room.
Triangle / Brunette / Damage, Frizz, Hair Loss / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Chandler, AZ
These work wonders for doing side braids! I have pretty thin/fine hair and these always hold in place really well. I'm not sure however how well they'd hold in place for someone with thick hair, you may have to use smaller sections of hair. They don't have a lot of stretch to them, which is good bc you know it will hold the hair in place. It rarely budges on my head and stays in place all day. Also perfect for holding the whispy baby hair in the back of my head when I wear my hair up.
Heart / Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Straight, Fine
I was so glad to find these at my local Walmart because they work amazingly in my daughter hair! I tend to find that the regular size are too big and usually stick out in their hair! These are perfect! Small enough to be covered up yet by enough to hold!!! Love these!!!
Dark Blonde