BY CONAIR #26 in Hair Ties & Clips

Fun Look, Serious Hold ; Conair® Taking care of hair for over 40 years. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I have very thin hair and normal bobby just slip out." in 1 review
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Review for: Black, 60 more...
Bobby Pins gets the job done. They last long for me because I reuse them. I need to make sure I put them back on the cardboard or in a case if not my cat will get to them lol. They are affordable and come in a variety of colors and sizes.
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Conair styling Essentials black bobby pins secure hold 60 pieces with a slide on bobby pin opener. These bobby pins are amazing I used to pull back baby hair and I'm going out prom you never know when you need a bobby pin I always have them up purse there just so easy and sometimes they come in containers and you never know when you'll have one or you'll never know when you need one and it doesn't always have to be for your hair I can be for anything
jenny c.
San Elizario, TX
I love these bobby pins. Since i have super thick hair i dont find them opening up as much as others! I just hate misplacing them lol i end up having like 3 at the end of the month lol ! Good product!
Lindsey D.
Lignum
Love love love these Bobby Pins. I have really thick and curly hair and these Bobby Pins held my hair without me having to use the whole pack. I got them at Walmart and Target. I would definitely buy them again.
Madison B.
Cary, NC
These are great bobby pins. They keep my hair up and back and I am highly satisfied with them. I am a repeat user and highly recommend. They are easy to use and yet the job done. There is no room for improvement.
Aylin M.
Tucson, AZ
Love bobby pins you can use them for a lot of things and when you least expect. They're super practical because you can put them in your purse and don't need much room.
Meg B.
Newnan, GA
These work wonders for doing side braids! I have pretty thin/fine hair and these always hold in place really well. I'm not sure however how well they'd hold in place for someone with thick hair, you may have to use smaller sections of hair. They don't have a lot of stretch to them, which is good bc you know it will hold the hair in place. It rarely budges on my head and stays in place all day. Also perfect for holding the whispy baby hair in the back of my head when I wear my hair up.
Ashley H.
I was so glad to find these at my local Walmart because they work amazingly in my daughter hair! I tend to find that the regular size are too big and usually stick out in their hair! These are perfect! Small enough to be covered up yet by enough to hold!!! Love these!!!
Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC
How I love the bobby pin. Being a mother of a dancer, they have become very handy in keeping the stray hairs from falling when she is busting a move. She is 4 and decided over the summer she wanted bangs and cut them herself. They have been a great help this summer while her "bangs" are growing back out.
Julia G.
I always use donair bobby pins. They are fantastic at keeping my hair back however I do notice they do open up faster than other brands - they have very cheap though so it is easy to pull out a new one and use that!