Conair Brush Self-Grip Rollers uploaded by Giselle c.

BY CONAIR

Creates Bouncy Curls Conair has everything you need for hair.  These self-grip rollers require no pins or clips.  Use smaller rollers for bouncy curls.  Use larger rollers for more body and to smooth wavy or flyaway hair. Item #61110N ; see more...

• I have long and thick hair and am not sure if these would...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tamara F.
Old Forge, PA
I have fine hair and they did not work in my hair. So not happy .They get stuck in my hair and they just did not work for me .I had to put pins in to to make them stay in.
Vanessa H.
They never really stayed in my hair. Kept on rolling out and then when i did take them out to do my hair the curly held for a few miunts not worth the time it took to put them in. I also have very thick stright hair that is hard to work with.
Kimberly R.
Wright, WY
The self grip rollers did not do anything to my hair since its so long. but overall they weren't a bad product either.
Claudia H.
I returned this one, this roller didn't hold very well, too slippery for my hair
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
I found that these just didn’t work that well on my long, fine hair. They wouldn’t hold, but somehow managed to get tangled up in my hair. They just were not worth the hassle.
Jaimie W.
I have been using Velcro rollers for years as my secret for looking like I have thick hair. I prefer to use a long clip to hold these in place as I like to keep them in for as long as I can.
gina n.
I have long and thick hair and am not sure if these would stay secure in my hair the ones I use mostly for now I secure them with a clip