BY CONAIR

Creates Bouncy Curls Conair has everything you need for hair.  These self-grip rollers require no pins or clips.  Use smaller rollers for bouncy curls.  Use larger rollers for more body and to smooth wavy or flyaway hair. Item #61110N ; see more...

• I have long and thick hair and am not sure if these would stay secu...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these in hopes I can style my hair without heat. Unfortunately these are not long/thick hair friendly. They kept falling off, and when I pinned them with Bobby pins after my hair dried it pulled and made my hair frizzy. I honestly wouldn't waste my money if you have hair like mine.
Liz K.
Liz K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair really isn't one to cooperate with heat when I try to curl my hair, so I picked up a pack of these. I found they gave my hair softer curls and not the same tighter kind you would get with a curler but I liked the end result. I find them to adhere pretty well. I have thicker hair and it's a process, but they produced results. Overall nice if you find it hard to work with heat when curling your hair and probably what I'd reach for when I want to curl my hair again.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These suck. They didn't even curler my hair and they pull out your hair if you aren't careful. I purchased these at Walmart and I will never purchase them again. I do not recommend them. They are terrible and the price for them is too high!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
They never really stayed in my hair. Kept on rolling out and then when i did take them out to do my hair the curly held for a few miunts not worth the time it took to put them in. I also have very thick stright hair that is hard to work with.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
I have used hot rollers for most of my curling needs but I wanted to try something different. These were really inexpensive and there's no heat up time. I love the volume these give but I would like more of the largest size.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Wright, WY
The self grip rollers did not do anything to my hair since its so long. but overall they weren't a bad product either.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
The idea behind these rollers is awesome- set tight and secure curls without the hassle of an extra step (or product) using velcro to set the grip. However the results were not so awesome when it comes time to take them off, because your hair does not easily pull out of the roller. Bummer :(
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I suppose if you have thin to medium hair, you will have better results than I did with these. A great idea, but I ended up having to clip them in. My hair is really thick, and while wet, they just wouldn't hold on their own. However, once my hair was dry and I went to remove them, I had trouble because the ends were actually sticking by that point.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Old Forge, PA
I have fine hair and they did not work in my hair. So not happy .They get stuck in my hair and they just did not work for me .I had to put pins in to to make them stay in.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I Have medium thickness hair and it is very straight. I am very experienced with using different hair tools and products, and have difficulty using self grip rollers. They just end up screwing up my hair and wasting time. Sorry maybe its just me..?
gina n.
gina n.
I have long and thick hair and am not sure if these would stay secure in my hair the ones I use mostly for now I secure them with a clip