Conair Brush Self-Grip Rollers uploaded by Giselle c.

Conair Brush Self-Grip Rollers

Creates Bouncy Curls Conair has everything you need for hair.  These self-grip rollers require no pins or clips.  Use smaller rollers for bouncy curls.  Use larger rollers for more body and to smooth wavy or flyaway hair. Item #61110N ; see more...

• I have long and thick hair and am not sure if these would stay se...1 Answers
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
I don't really care for these rollers, they tend to make the rolling process harder. They are self grip rollers so they grip the hair, the problem is it grips not only the intended hair but hair you're not trying to grip as well. We all know the struggle of doing a roller set these roller made my experience worse.
Liz K.
My hair really isn't one to cooperate with heat when I try to curl my hair, so I picked up a pack of these. I found they gave my hair softer curls and not the same tighter kind you would get with a curler but I liked the end result. I find them to adhere pretty well. I have thicker hair and it's a process, but they produced results. Overall nice if you find it hard to work with heat when curling your hair and probably what I'd reach for when I want to curl my hair again.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I'll be honest. I don't really like these rollers. They get stuck to your hair when you try to take them out. I ended up ripping out a lot of my hair when I used them. There really is no right way to get them out. I was as gentle as i could be and it was still miserable.
Tiffany H.
I suppose if you have thin to medium hair, you will have better results than I did with these. A great idea, but I ended up having to clip them in. My hair is really thick, and while wet, they just wouldn't hold on their own. However, once my hair was dry and I went to remove them, I had trouble because the ends were actually sticking by that point.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
I bought these in hopes I can style my hair without heat. Unfortunately these are not long/thick hair friendly. They kept falling off, and when I pinned them with Bobby pins after my hair dried it pulled and made my hair frizzy. I honestly wouldn't waste my money if you have hair like mine.
Sarah G.
These suck. They didn't even curler my hair and they pull out your hair if you aren't careful. I purchased these at Walmart and I will never purchase them again. I do not recommend them. They are terrible and the price for them is too high!
Elizabeth A.
I have used hot rollers for most of my curling needs but I wanted to try something different. These were really inexpensive and there's no heat up time. I love the volume these give but I would like more of the largest size.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
The idea behind these rollers is awesome- set tight and secure curls without the hassle of an extra step (or product) using velcro to set the grip. However the results were not so awesome when it comes time to take them off, because your hair does not easily pull out of the roller. Bummer :(
Jessica R.
I Have medium thickness hair and it is very straight. I am very experienced with using different hair tools and products, and have difficulty using self grip rollers. They just end up screwing up my hair and wasting time. Sorry maybe its just me..?
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
The foam rollers hold my hair but I never tried these I jjust bought the 72 piece ones yesterday they cost me $16 came with the comb n clips at Walgreens so that's great I'm excited to try these out n see
gina n.
I have long and thick hair and am not sure if these would stay secure in my hair the ones I use mostly for now I secure them with a clip