Conair Brush Mega Self Grip Rolllers uploaded by Jessica R.Conair Brush Mega Self Grip Rolllers uploaded by Crystal G.

BY CONAIR #5 in Hair Rollers

Want Volume? Conair® mega self grip Rollers - volume, lift and fullness. Mega size for maximum volume. Smoothes hair and reduces fly-aways. Item #61505N. see more...

Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Awesome curlers. Gives a nice voluminous curls. All my friends this specific branded one. Affordable and very recommendable. I have perfectly straight hair and it works really well on me. My friend who has very thick hair, says it works well on her too.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
My hair is very hard to curl, but with enough product in my hair, these curlers got the job done. They're simple and easy to use and very inexpensive. If you have fine, thin hair that is hard to curl, give these a try.
Lynn B.
I also thought that they would grip and hold my hair. They would fall out if I didn’t clip them. I wasn’t happy with the quality of the curl. I have several sizes and it is the same with them. Save your money and look at a different product.
Eva K.
New york, NY
I am not great at hair, so this is probably my fault, but these just get impossibly set angles in my hair when I try to remove them. I have attempted to use them so many times but each try always ends with disastrous consequences. Never again!
Nikki H.
Montrose, PA
I really like these rollers. They give you such big voluminous curls. I put them in at night and sleep with them in and they are comfortable. I wake up and have to do little effort and have beautiful curls!
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Probably the worst thing a person with thick curly hair could use. I have never used these without getting at least 2 of them stuck in my hair. Definitely not something I would recommend to anyone with my hair type
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
Once you understand how these work they are a dream to use. They are fairly inexpensive and easy to use for a self blowout. These are not designed to sleep in.
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
I have bought a ton of rollers but these might be my fav! They stay put in my hair but dont hold to much that pull your curl out of shape when you remove
crystal j.
This is one of my favorite sets to use on my hair it's a great product I'm not sure the price because I received it as a gift but it worked well for me
Brenda S.
Inglewood, CA
I love these rollers there is no heat so no damage to your hair and they stay in place. I've used them after blow drying my hair for extra volume.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I am curious if these would work for me... I have always liked the idea of being able to put curlers in at night and have beautiful curls in the morning. I have long, thick hair, so I am wondering if they would work on my hair?..
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Does this hurt anyone or just me?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does these rollers produce good Waves?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
What colour are yours?
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
These large rollers are hard to find... where is a good place to look?