Conair Brush Mega Self Grip Rolllers uploaded by Jessica R.Conair Brush Mega Self Grip Rolllers uploaded by Crystal G.

BY CONAIR #6 in Hair Rollers

Want Volume? Conair® mega self grip Rollers - volume, lift and fullness. Mega size for maximum volume. Smoothes hair and reduces fly-aways. Item #61505N. see more...

Conair Brush Mega Self Grip Rolllers

Start your review of Conair Brush Mega Self Grip Rolllers!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ana M.
Middletown, NY
If you have thick hair curly hair that dries super fast do not use this. My hair ALWAYS gets stuck and I end up looking like I got zapped by lightning. I TRIED using it once and never again. The packaging is still brand new cause I haven’t touched it. Lol. Nope. My 3b,3c hair will stick to regular rollers.
Madlenovich Y.
This is great usually when I blow-dry I start from the front line of the head and using these rollers gives me an ease to roll up the blowdryed hair and put it up so it won't distract me when I continue onto the next section
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
When I was a kid I remember that my mom would have us take our bath and then the nights that we washed her hair she would have put these big pink curlers in her hair so that we would look nice and pretty tomorrow morning. But the problem was that these big pink curlers weren't the most comfortable. So you had to be creative about how you slept so that you would be comfortable sleeping all night long. But you know what they say you got to suffer little pain to have Beauty hahaha. My mom would take the curlers out and fix the curls so that I could look pretty the next day and go to school. As much as I hated sleeping in those colors I still loved that my hair was actually curly. My hair is straight as a board by the way. I would definitely recommend this but remember they can be kind of uncomfortable but they do do the trick for making curls in your hair.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI
First, these rollers ROCK! I did have to use curl clips, but my hair is very long and thick so I was prepared for that. I've used these recently to perfect a blow-out and I must say, I as SOLD. I let them set for about 5-10 mins while using the "cool setting on my blow dryer and I had great volume and shine.
Marla P.
Woburn, MA
I have super super fine hair, and getting it to look full is a challenge! Imagine how awesome it is to have a large roller in the crown that gives me just the right amount of boost and lift to look naturally bouncy! These rollers are a must and I highly recommend them - plus the price point is very manageable!
Kourtney C.
I had such a hard time keeping these in my hair, all I was doing was sitting still. After I had had them in for a long enough time I took them out and my hair was flat. Zero curl, little volume. I tried these again and same thing. Don't waste your money.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Awesome curlers. Gives a nice voluminous curls. All my friends this specific branded one. Affordable and very recommendable. I have perfectly straight hair and it works really well on me. My friend who has very thick hair, says it works well on her too.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
My hair is very hard to curl, but with enough product in my hair, these curlers got the job done. They're simple and easy to use and very inexpensive. If you have fine, thin hair that is hard to curl, give these a try.
Amanda C.
I am very long, thin, and soft hair, it typically does not like to hold a curl, these grip rollers, however give me just the right amount of volume that I need. I purchased them at Walmart for about $15 after I apply them to my hair I wait quite a long time, a few hours and after I take them out I Spritz them with Pantene Pro-V Airspray Strong Hold Hairspray and they look gorgeous
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
These curlers did not hold my hair. It kept unrolling and falling out. After I finally got them to stay, my hair was barely a wave. I didn't get a curl at all. Not worth it at all.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Does these rollers produce good Waves?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Does this hurt anyone or just me?
selina S.