Conair Brush Icy Pastels Shower Comb

Detangles Hair Conair has everything you need for beautiful hair.  The Shower Comb is big enough to handle any hair length or texture.  Gently untangles wet or dry hair.  Curved handle is perfect for hanging in shower so comb is always handy to evenly distribute conditioner through hair.  ;

Is this actually a good product, worth the money?
Does this comb help reduce breakage? I also have think hair so when I comb my hands through my hair to wash and rise I find I'm pulling some hair out. Would you recommend this comb be a more gentle route.
My hair gets tangled super easy. Does this work good ?
Start your review of Conair Brush Icy Pastels Shower Comb!
Product Highlights
“With my curly hair I really need all the help I can get in making sure my hair is conditioned all the way through and detangled.” in reviews
“I use one of these while I'm in the shower it works great specially since they say not to use a brush on wet hair I just have a problem with it getting stuck in my hair I think it's great but could be better ” in reviews
“It works better than my wide tooth comb, I believe it's because it's either seamless or the seams aren't as prominent than my wide tooth comb.” in reviews
San Antonio, TX
Conair Brush Icy Pastels Shower Comb uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Brushes haven’t always been my thing, but I love using this one, it helps undo my tangles and allows me to apply my conditioner much more easier and at most areas that u wouldn’t usually be able to. I recommend this specially to my curly hair girls, this is a must-have and a life saver ! It makes my hair feel much more healthier and light weight without any messy tangles.
Rocky Point, NC
Purchased at: CVS
I got this product a while ago so I wouldn’t break my hair when I brush it after a shower. I personally don’t think it’s for me because I have super thin hair so I wasn’t really doing anything for my hair but I have used it to brush out my hair after I curl it and it works very well for that.
Conair Brush Icy Pastels Shower Comb uploaded by Ann W.
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing comb for detangling and getting conditioner all the way through thick hair. It is easy to hang in the shower and is super durable. I have had this one for three years and it still looks and works great! It is a must have for thick, curly, long or easily tangled hair.
Cheektowaga, NY
Very happy with this comb. I have thick hair that has a slightly kinky texture. This comb works great on damp or wet hair after washing to comb it out straight. It also works well to brush loose spiral curls to give a more natural look. Love the color options, I got the turquoise.
Pasco, WA
Conair Brush Icy Pastels Shower Comb uploaded by Katelyn F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently bleached my hair and I was told to be extra gentle with it when it’s wet. I purchased this wide-toothed comb to help me cause the least amount of damage to my hair. Works great. I love the hook on the end which helps it hang in the shower or on a hook in your bathroom.
Purchased at: Target
Beauties I know it’s been a while since I posted a review but here goes a really important one. I’ve discovered that the best way to have curls that pop and that are very defined is by NOT combing your hair. I know it sounds crazy but I haven’t combed my hair in months and I can see such a difference in the way my curls pop. I’ve reviewed several of the conditioners I use and they really help to detangle in the shower. I also use the hair masks I’ve reviewed once a week and they help my hair be knot-free. If I do get any knots I gently use my fingers while I’m still in the shower. So all I ever after washing my hair is scrunch it with a 100% cotton t-shirt and let it air dry. If you MUST use a comb, use a wide tooth one like this in the shower and then scrunch your curls back up! Hope this was helpful💋
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this comb ! Using it in the shower or tub on mine and my two daughters hair , detangles easily and nicely! I also use this comb to comb in my hair masks while i shower. Love the pastel color this comb comes in ! I use a command hook in my shower to hang this comb on .
Meriden, CT
This is a good comb. A very good price and it gets through my super thick wavy to curly hair. Doesn’t seem to damage my hair to use it on wet hair. I use it when my hair is both wet and dry. I use this most of the time over a brush it doesn’t make my hair too frizzy.
Alto, GA
My hair is curly so since I don’t want to break my hair when I am detangling the hair, this comb really helps because it does the work comb and detangle without breaking it, is very affordable easy to use I really recommend it for those people that have curly hair
Florence
Conair Brush Icy Pastels Shower Comb uploaded by Jada G.
I absolutely love Conair’s Shower Comb because it detangles my hair whiteout disturbing my curls. This comb goes through my hair easily without any pain or pulling. Last this comb can detangle big section of my hair so I don’t even have to part it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...