BY CONAIR #3 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Detangles Hair Conair has everything you need for beautiful hair.  The Shower Comb is big enough to handle any hair length or texture.  Gently untangles wet or dry hair.  Curved handle is perfect for hanging in shower so comb is always handy to evenly distribute conditioner through hair.  ; see more...

• Does this brush break your hair? 9 Answers
  • My hair gets tangled super easy. Does this work good ?5 Answers
  • I have curly hair and I was wondering if this was good fo...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "With my curly hair I really need all the help I can get in making sure my hair is conditioned all the way through and detangled." in 7 reviews
  • "I use one of these while I'm in the shower it works great specially since they say not to use a brush on wet hair I just have a problem with it getting stuck in my hair I think it's great but could be better " in 6 reviews
  • "It works better than my wide tooth comb, I believe it's because it's either seamless or the seams aren't as prominent than my wide tooth comb." in 3 reviews
Alyssa H.
The one i have is green but same thing and brand. I love this comb, i keep it in my shower to comb thru with conditioner in then after shower before get out and i love it. I makes combing my hair after the shower soo much easier and it doesnt pull or break my hair when i use it on my wet hair in or out of the shower. Also helps to work my conditioner thru my hair evenly. I dont know what i did before this. Every girl or guy with hair should own one of these. Also its a great price too!
Mel C.
New Brunswick, NJ
I've had this comb for years! I swear by it. I have very big natural hair and it always tangles very easily. This big comb helps me so much to detangle my hair every wash day. I always section my hair and detangle each section and this comb gets the job done quickly! Love this comb and I definitely recomend it.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have 3 girls all with long hair and this is a god send. We comb our conditioner through with this while bathing so it makes getting tangles out easier. Then we use it again after to get the tangles out after towel drying. I don't know if we would ever get their hair done if we didn't have this. It helps so much when you get tangles easy and is amazing for longer hair.
Francine M.
I don’t recommend this comb for thick curly hair. I think it’s better to just finger detangle your hair with conditioner. This comb is better for thin hair. My hair gets pretty knotted sometimes and i feel this brush only rips my hair and it takes much longer to detangle
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I've got about a million of these combs laying around because I love them so much! They're easy to find (you can buy them at pretty much any grocery or beauty store, like Ulta or Sally's) and they're cheap too. I keep one in the shower for running my conditioner through my hair and I keep another one outside of the shower for running detangler through my hair. I've got thick hair that loves to get tangled, and these combs are great at preventing snarling or ripped ends.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this comb! I keep this in the shower for when I deep condition, I have long hair and it helps me make sure that my hair mask or even regular conditioner is distributed throughout my entire head.
Littie G.
Canton, OH
Incredibly cheap, retails 1-2 dollars. Available almost everywhere. Detangles my curly hair very easily, for a cheap comb it's cute. Love the wide teeth and works great with getting the job done.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love the shower comb. I have very thick and curly hair that gets tangled very easily and that seems to do a great job in combination with conditioner. It doesn’t cause any hair breakage and make styling a lot easier when you get out of the shower. It is very affordable and is nice that it has a hook so you can hang it in your shower.
Tia D.
HANOVER, MD
I have one of these in my bathroom for when I wash my hair I love it love it love it get one it makes things much easier when calling out combing your hair with conditioner in it
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I’d be lost without my shower comb! My hair has a tendency to get super tangly but this comb has helped tremendously! I shampoo and condition as usual and then run this through my hair. I have seen less damage and my hair is so much healthier and softer! No more yanking on knots! I’m in love!
Allison B.
Florence, AL
So you use this in the shower? I am assuming after you shampoo and condition?
Crystal S.
Macon, GA
Has anyone had problems with their comb peeling? I used it in my shower as designed but I feel like the outer layer always peels off. I keep replacing it as it is only a dollar or so, but I am just curious if this happens to anyone else.
Larissa I.
Have you experienced more hair breakage from using this or no? Thanks all! 😊
Lauren C.
Hopkins, MN
Does this comb work well for curly hair! Mine is super curly and a lot of combs and brushes make my hair frizzy.
Jessica B.
Does this brush break your hair?