BY CONAIR

For blow-dry styling medium to long hair. Tourmaline, a gemstone that naturally releases ions, is crushed into a fine powder and infused into the nylon bristles and ceramic barrels. The ions tighten the cuticle layer and seal in natural oils, reducing static electricity, leaving hair shiny and silky. Ceramic coating, a nonbreakable powder layered over the metal base of the brush, evenly distributes and holds heat longer, so hair dries faster. 100% crushed gemstones with ions for intense shine. Style & volumize. Straightens coarse, curly or wavy hair. Ball-tipped bristles will not snag or pull hair. Using a blow-dryer increases the natural benefits of tourmaline. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
My favorite round brush! These bristles glide through my hair easier than the others and don’t get stuck! The heat can pass through the holes and really build volume which I love. It was very affordable and has lasted me years! Worth the purchase!
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
I love the gel grip round hair brush!! So soft on your hand when blow drying and styling! I bought mine from CVS. Next time I will get a bigger size, other than that, I have no complaints- works great. Fair prices.
Hannah F.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is the brush I use while blowing out my hair. The handle is so awesome! It's great because my hands are normally a little oily from hair products and I don't drop the brush! It also doesn't get overheated. Another great part about this brush is it's just the perfect size to have for blow drying, and the bristles don't tangle your hair.
Victoria C.
This brush is a miracle worker. I love having this brush to use with i do blowouts. It has a great size barrel and captures the heat from the hair dryer really well. The bristles are perfectly spaced so that your hair doesn't get tangled up on the barrel. Minus a star because the handle feels to plasticy and unsturdy.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
This brush is so comfortable in your hand especially if it takes a while to blow dry your hair. I love that the center barrel is metal
Chelsea W.
Vancouver, WA
One of my favorite brushes. The handle is soo comfortable, and provides a great grip when brushing your hair.
Hillary S.
Love this brish, helps with frizz and static. And this style doesnt get caught and pull curly hair.
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
Its a great brush. Its not the perfect size to me because its really big but the gel handle is perfect because mantains the brush stick in my hand so its easier to brush my hair
Diorly c.
doral,fl
Este cepillo me gusta mucho no pesa no te cansa las manos y da un trabajo hermoso dejando el pelo con mucho volumen suave y muy brillo lo recomiendo