BY CONAIR #8 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Soft gel handle conforms to the shape of your hand Medium to long hair Conforms to the shape of your hand Detangle & Style Smoothes Straightens hair Flexible cushion prevents hair breakage Ball-tipped bristles won t snag or pull hair ; Conair® Everything you need for beautiful hair. see more...

• It seems that the brush is good I had to buy it to try my...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a detaching brush that helps keep h...1 Answers
  • Is this harsh on your scalp?1 Answers
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only brush I will use. I don't buy any other. It comes in a variety of different colors, which I love, and it doesn't hurt to use when I brush my hair.
Sarah A.
Washington, IN
I love this brush! My daughter has long, thick hair and this brush is fantastic for brushing. The gel handle is super easy to grip and use. This is the only kind of brush I will use.
Nayeli M.
Delhi, CA
I love this brush! It is so big that it takes less than a minute to brush all of my hair. The only thing I did not like is that it can make your hair frizzy if it is really tangled.
Jordan W.
These brushes with gel handles are my absolute favorite. I like to squish the handle more than I like to brush my hair. But I also like their square shape for brushing my hair.
Amber O.
Memphis, TN
I love this brush. First, the handle is amazing and really conforms to the shape of my hand. The brush glides through my hair without causing tangles. This brush is perfect for girls with long hair.
Julie P.
Decatur, AR
I liked the way it brushed my hair, but for some reason, I could not keep my longer hair away from the handle and it kept getting caught and pulled, sometimes out of my head, by the gel handle.
Emma R.
Hingham, MA
This brush is really nice. It gets through the tangles and also the gel handle is awesome. It is so fun and you probably think I sound like a little kid but just wait and see!
maria l.
Philadelphia, PA
I loooooooooooooooooooooooove this brush. I have really long thick and curly hair and I love the gel handle. the only problem is that my hand sticks to the hadle after holding it for a while, but besides that its a really good brush, and your hair won't get tangled on the brush.
Kelli R.
California , KY
Loved this brush until it started falling apart after about 6 months. Had to throw it out because the handle completely broke off when it fell on the tile.
Purnima D.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love this brush and feels great on my hair! I have soft wavey hair. It’s great to use. I am very satisfied and I love this so much and is very affordable.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
Who else loves this brush??
amanda w.
I've been wanting a brush like this! Where's the best place to buy it?
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Who Uses These Brushes, And Only These Brushes? (-:
Charl L.
Is this harsh on your scalp?
Sandrine T.
This brush seems very luxury but is it also à detangling brush?