BY CONAIR #9 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Soft gel handle conforms to the shape of your hand Medium to long hair Conforms to the shape of your hand Detangle & Style Smoothes Straightens hair Flexible cushion prevents hair breakage Ball-tipped bristles won t snag or pull hair ; Conair® Everything you need for beautiful hair. see more...

• It seems that the brush is good I had to buy it to try my...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a detaching brush that helps keep h...1 Answers
  • Is this harsh on your scalp?1 Answers
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Good brush and decently brushed. Can easily go through thick, coarse hair without tangling or pulling hair. Very comfortable in your hand with the gel grip. Super affordable and would recommend to anyone
Rebekah B.
I have this brush and really like it. I like paddle brushes. The gel handle I think made it a little more expensive...I don't really see a benefit to it except for comfort
Jennifer B.
Brushes through my hair very easily! Removes tangles painlessly. The gel grip makes it easy to hold on to so you don't have to worry about it slipping out of your hands!
Victoria S.
I purchased this hair brush last year at CVS and it has been going strong since. I love the gel grip because I have long thick hair, and it makes it easy to brush through it.
Chloe B.
I loved how big it was and had it for quite a while
Sadly my brother tore off the cool gel handle and eventually all the bristles broke off, so now I have a new brush.
Stephanie C.
Old Forge, PA
I love this brush its the only one I use my hair gets very tangled very easy and this brush is such a lifesaver to get all my knots out I would recommend this product
Veronica P.
I really love this brush! I love the color and I love the bristles. I also like the handle. I use it before I shower so my hair is untangled and it is easier and faster to shampoo my hair.
Jessica B.
Burleson , TX
I bought this brush years ago and it really does exactly what it is suppose to do. It makes my hair feel soft and the grip does conform to the shape of your hand.
Ivy G.
Athens
I love the Conair gel handle brush. Its amazing!! It gets all the knots out of my hair and keeps my hand from cramping up. Its a great product and i wouldn't buy any other brush.
Amber B.
Liberty, MO
I have joint issues that make styling hair difficult. I bought this brush for the feel in my hands and the weight seemed doable. Product smooths hair and adds volume to th roots but for overall styling stick with a round brush
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
Who else loves this brush??
amanda w.
I've been wanting a brush like this! Where's the best place to buy it?
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Who Uses These Brushes, And Only These Brushes? (-:
Charl L.
Is this harsh on your scalp?
Sandrine T.
This brush seems very luxury but is it also à detangling brush?

Walmart