BY CONAIR #8 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Soft gel handle conforms to the shape of your hand Medium to long hair Conforms to the shape of your hand Detangle & Style Smoothes Straightens hair Flexible cushion prevents hair breakage Ball-tipped bristles won t snag or pull hair ; Conair® Everything you need for beautiful hair. see more...

• It seems that the brush is good I had to buy it to try my...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a detaching brush that helps keep h...1 Answers
  • Is this harsh on your scalp?1 Answers
Megan f.
Omaha, NE
This is my everyday go to brush. It is cheap and does the job. The wide paddle of the brush allows me to work with large portions of hair at once. A really convenient factor when you have incredibly thick hair to work with. This is a great brush if you have a lot of hair to dry and not a lot of time to dry it.
Megan J.
I absolutely love this brush! It is still good to use and all of the little balls are still intact and I have had mine for over a year now. It is great for my long, thick hair and it doesn't pull it out like other paddle brushes. I love this and it was really cheap, too!
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Great brush for those of use with long straight hair seems like less work with this brush LOVE it and would suggest anyone with long hair consider this will make it lighter work and you can go about your day faster
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I had one of these,but it didnt last me too long. My hair is very thick,it seems to not go all the way through it. I have to separate and section my hair to get a brush lile this through it.it sells for cheap,but my hair broke this brush that i had.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
I loved this brush so much until I cut my hair into an A-line bob, now I can't really use it without feeling like I'm brushing my face too, lol. But for those of you with long hair, it's a great brush, and really gets tangles out of stringy hair
Samantha R.
Big Lake, MN
I love this brush. I'm not sure what makes it so great, but I can't get rid of it. I've lost mine a few times and I hunt high and low until I find it. I won't even consider picking up another brush! I love the way the handle feels. I've had mine for almost 5 years and I'm not ready to change anything about this brush or my daily routine.
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
I went and bought this brush I like the softness of the handle. Now my problem is I don't know if its the brush or my hair is fragile because I can hear my hair snapping out so I don't know if its the little balls on the tips or me.
Katie W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the paddle brush, and the gel handle seems like a good idea. SEEMS. I always get my hair stuck in it and it looses its gel-ness after a while. The brush itself does a great job, but I'd go for a regular handle next time.
Robbie N.
Russellville, AR
Having super curly hair, I've been cautious about the kind of brushes I buy because I don't want to damage my hair. I tried this one, and fell in love. The brush goes through my hair easily without tearing and pulling.
Jasmine R.
These type of brushes are great for your Hair I currently don't have one but my friend does I see wonders for her hair it doesn't stick or pull on your ends . Luv it
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
Who else loves this brush??
amanda w.
I've been wanting a brush like this! Where's the best place to buy it?
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Who Uses These Brushes, And Only These Brushes? (-:
Charl L.
Is this harsh on your scalp?
Sandrine T.
This brush seems very luxury but is it also à detangling brush?