BY CONAIR #9 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Soft gel handle conforms to the shape of your hand Medium to long hair Conforms to the shape of your hand Detangle & Style Smoothes Straightens hair Flexible cushion prevents hair breakage Ball-tipped bristles won t snag or pull hair ; Conair® Everything you need for beautiful hair. see more...

• It seems that the brush is good I had to buy it to try my...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a detaching brush that helps keep h...1 Answers
  • Is this harsh on your scalp?1 Answers
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I purchased this and I love the feel of it in my hand it's easy to hold and large enough to handle tangles. The only think that I do not like is that over time that gel in the handle evaporates and I don't have a hole in it anywhere but it still has some gel in the handle. The rest of the brush is in tact.
Alexis L.
I've had my exact same Conair Gel Grip hairbrush for upwards of 7 years now and it's still in perfect condition with the grips still squishy and the teeth(?) still in the brush. Really good for my long hair - it gets the knots out without pulling like some other brushes I've used. Still my favorite brush!
Megan M.
Mesa, AZ
I have very long, thick hair and paddle brushes seem to be the only brush sturdy enough to handle the job of getting through my hair. My only complaint is when the runner part that holds the bristles breaks out of the plastic frame. However, that's due to my hair being such a pain.
Miss M.
I love paddle brushes. I use one everyday. I purchased this one because it was affordable and because of the cushion support. After a few uses the gel grip came lose and was so hard to keep putting on that I had to just replace the brush this time I purchased a revlon paddle brush and I love it!
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Conair hair brushes are my favorite! I have been using these brushes for years! The paddle brush with the gel handle is amazing! I have really long thick hair so it takes me longer to blow dry my hair and the gel handle is really comfy.
trish s.
Green lane, PA
The perfect hairbrush! It gets the knots out gently, and works with thick, thin, long and short hair. I really do love the gel grip, it makes it more comfortable to hold and it makes it stick to my hand better instead of a plastic handle which sometimes my hairbrush will go flying!
Tayteohna W.
Brush gets the job done separating all strands of hair with no hassle. It comes in a variety of colors pink happens to be my favorite. The handle on the brush is so fun yet convenient and it's a really sturdy brush overall.
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
I have been getting the gel grip handle brush for about 4 years now and I refuse to ever buy a different kind of brush. Its great on my hair and easy on my hands to since my hair is super long and thick. Plus doesn't rip all my hair out either which makes me very happy.
jasmine f.
Blossvale, NY
For a cheap paddle brush, this fits all my needs. The handle is comfy and the bristles don't scratch my head. The bristles are well spaced ango through my hair easily , even when its badly tangled. I don't expect it to last forever but they do seem to last quite a while.
Megan J.
I absolutely love this brush! It is still good to use and all of the little balls are still intact and I have had mine for over a year now. It is great for my long, thick hair and it doesn't pull it out like other paddle brushes. I love this and it was really cheap, too!
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
Who else loves this brush??
amanda w.
I've been wanting a brush like this! Where's the best place to buy it?
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Who Uses These Brushes, And Only These Brushes? (-:
Charl L.
Is this harsh on your scalp?
Sandrine T.
This brush seems very luxury but is it also à detangling brush?

Walmart