BY CONAIR #9 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Soft gel handle conforms to the shape of your hand Medium to long hair Conforms to the shape of your hand Detangle & Style Smoothes Straightens hair Flexible cushion prevents hair breakage Ball-tipped bristles won t snag or pull hair ; Conair® Everything you need for beautiful hair. see more...

• It seems that the brush is good I had to buy it to try my...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a detaching brush that helps keep h...1 Answers
  • Is this harsh on your scalp?1 Answers
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
I like this brush. It is soft enough of the hair but still gets through tangles. I've had it for a while and haven't had an issue with bristles falling out. However, I did get some holes in the gel handle, which then a mess and the gel would ooze out. Eventually I took the entire gel off the brush and use it with the underlying handle, which works, just be aware that your nails don't poke holes in the gel handle.
Savannah G.
I have had multiple of these brushes. I use them until they are so wore out that they start falling apart. They are my favorite brush. I have long, thick hair and this does the trick of untangling. It's not always the best when you're trying to style your hair since it is so wide though. However, add far as detangling my hair, it works great!
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
I remember being a kid and sneaking my sisters and thinking i was so cool now that i got older i realized why my sister always got mad this hair brush works so so Well it doesn't pull to much when you have a tangle its easy to clean and i love the hand grip i have a lot of issue with my hands so it's a rally nice feature
Alyse S.
Kimball, MN
Love this brush for my long, thick, wavy hair. It untangles and refreshes your locks. Always make sure to brush the ends of your hair first and not pull down from the top. I have purchased at Target and Walmart and will buy again if needed.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I love these brushes; I repurchase and these are the only brushes that I own now I have several. I love that I can have a brush for years and none of the top parts will come off great quality and they air good for every hair type!
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Had this comb my entire life it feels like. It makes it so easy to untangle my curly hair. If you have thick or tight curly hair I'd probably suggest a different route.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
I've had this brush for 10 years, and that's saying something given that I have very thick hair. I have several other brushes and this is one of my favorites. The handle is comfortable, but it's also an all around great brush.
Holland C.
Fort Payne, AL
My all time favorite brush! The only downside of this brush is after so many uses the gel handle will eventually start to ooze the gel out or peel back exposing the jail. However it can be removed and still used without the gel grip.
Kaileigh S.
Golconda
I like the soft handle so I don't hurt my hands. But with me having thick, curly, hair, the part with bristles in it like to come out and get stuck in my hair. So I have to keep putting it back in.
Jay A.
I usually don't use paddle brushes because I find them bulky but I wanted one to help me with drying my hair. I chose this one because of the color. I then read that its good for thick hair and I was excited. It does help with tangled hair though I don't suffer from that a lot. I like the soft gel grip handle. I haven't had it long but hope the soft gel handle doesn't become lose with time like other similar brushes like it that I've owned. Its worth the price and I believe comes in various colors.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
Who else loves this brush??
amanda w.
I've been wanting a brush like this! Where's the best place to buy it?
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Who Uses These Brushes, And Only These Brushes? (-:
Charl L.
Is this harsh on your scalp?
Sandrine T.
This brush seems very luxury but is it also à detangling brush?