BY CONAIR #9 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Soft gel handle conforms to the shape of your hand Medium to long hair Conforms to the shape of your hand Detangle & Style Smoothes Straightens hair Flexible cushion prevents hair breakage Ball-tipped bristles won t snag or pull hair ; Conair® Everything you need for beautiful hair. see more...

• It seems that the brush is good I had to buy it to try my...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a detaching brush that helps keep h...1 Answers
  • Is this harsh on your scalp?1 Answers
Purnima D.
I love this brush and feels great on my hair! I have soft wavey hair. It’s great to use. I am very satisfied and I love this so much and is very affordable.
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
wissal w.
algeria
this brush it is sooo graet foor all kinds of hair when you obligate to give one like this brush for your hair you must go to buy like brush very quickly and im also i wish to give like this brush because it is help your hair and i wish also to try thiis brush
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
i really like a paddle brush, i think because its so big it just gets so much hair at ones so it so fast. the brishles are very good, and the handle is nice when brushing your hair.
H b.
Casablanca, Casablanca
hello.i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be gratefull to you.i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my instagram . best regards
Amber L.
Pritchard , BC
Nothing gets all the tangles out of your hair after a shower like a paddle brush in my opinion. My hair is long and thick, so it's really hard to brush out when it's wet, with how large the paddle brush is, it covers more area. The grip is easy on your hand, and the brush is not rough on your head. Love it!
Jazmin A.
I don’t have this certain brush how ever I love a brush with a big surface I have thin wavy hair and I feel that it’s detangles my hair perfectly. Definitely love a big brush. Super affordable in supermarkets
Cindy T.
Edmonton, AB
I've used this brush since it came out. Needless to say, I am on my third one. With long, fine, wavy hair this works amazing not only for styling but also defanging my easily tangled hair. It works wonderfully without ripping out my hair. My only qualm with this brush is that after about 2-3 years, the gel handle starts to squeeze out. This is the reason I am now in need if another one. Depending on where the handle is "leaking", I can usually get away with throwing a Band-Aid over it until I can buy a new one.
Melissa R.
Oakville
I love this brush. The grip feels amazing when I brush my hair. It has very smooth beads at the ends so it feels amazing and they don't fall off! Which is a problem I have with most brushes
Allison W.
This is a great brush for your hair it really helps to detangled your hair . It doesn't pull out your hair and it doesn't damage the ends of your hair.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
Who else loves this brush??
amanda w.
I've been wanting a brush like this! Where's the best place to buy it?
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Who Uses These Brushes, And Only These Brushes? (-:
Charl L.
Is this harsh on your scalp?
Sandrine T.
This brush seems very luxury but is it also à detangling brush?

Walmart