BY CONAIR #9 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Soft gel handle conforms to the shape of your hand Medium to long hair Conforms to the shape of your hand Detangle & Style Smoothes Straightens hair Flexible cushion prevents hair breakage Ball-tipped bristles won t snag or pull hair ; Conair® Everything you need for beautiful hair. see more...

• It seems that the brush is good I had to buy it to try my...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a detaching brush that helps keep h...1 Answers
  • Is this harsh on your scalp?1 Answers
delilah h.
Fremont, CA
I love these Paddle Brushes so much! It's ideal for long or thick hair. It easily brushes my hair and keeps it soft and gentle every time!
Laura R.
Valrico, FL
Best brush ever. I use this every day and I have very curly hair. It's perfect for all types and keeps breakage at minimum. Seriously love.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
This is my favorite hair brush. The large paddle shape allows me to brush my hair quickly and effectively. The handle is perfectly shaped.
Alexandria B.
Taylors, SC
My favorite brush! Seriousy I've had it probably 5 years! It is my daily user!!! Love it so much and hoping to receive a new one soon :)
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
I have this brush. The handle makes it easy and comfortable to hold and the width of the brush makes it easier to get through most hair.
Rebecca F.
Didn't really like this brush, it pulled my hair alot. and broke pretty easy.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I used to have this and i loved it. I actually bought it just because of the gel part. I liked the way it felt while brushing my hair.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
The only brushes I will use, they are so comfy on your hair, and don't pull your hair as bad, and they come in some many cute color's.
Tammy C.
Seattle, WA
Great brush for what you pay. The handle is super flexible and comfy. I have long thick hair and the brush lasted a good 6 months.
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
I've had my hairbrush for years! Get's my tangles out every time and the large head really makes it hurt less! The color is cute too!
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
Who else loves this brush??
amanda w.
I've been wanting a brush like this! Where's the best place to buy it?
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Who Uses These Brushes, And Only These Brushes? (-:
Charl L.
Is this harsh on your scalp?
Sandrine T.
This brush seems very luxury but is it also à detangling brush?

Walmart