BY CONAIR #37 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Soft gel handle conforms to the shape of your hand Medium to long hair Conforms to the shape of your hand Detangle & Style Smoothes Straightens hair Flexible cushion prevents hair breakage Ball-tipped bristles won t snag or pull hair ; Conair® Everything you need for beautiful hair. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review from a long time user. This brush is great at first. It feels so comfortable to grip in your hand as you use it and for someone with very long hair it takes me a while to brush it so comfort is an important factor when it comes to styling but I will sacrifice the comfort of the grip any day for actual durability.

I didn't expect much from a non-professional brush that I bought at target but for the price it seemed like it was worth a try. I liked the large size of the paddle which is what lured me into purchasing in the first place. I will say it was effective at removing tangles and knots and you can even use it wet.

The downfall of this brush is actually what is supposed to be the main selling point. If you drop it on the bathroom floor the brush will actually come off the handle right at the base. This happened to not one but TWO of these brushes. I thought the first incident was a fluke so I bought another one and that one actually came off while I was mid brushing my hair trying to get out a really difficult knot. The plastic is not the most durable. It cracks and deteriorates overtime and while wood may chip and can't get wet I think it will stand up better overall when it comes to drops unless you want to go the metal route.

It's not a bad brush for while it's working but just don't expect it to last very long. Another issue is that the cushion starts to loosen from the base and will eventually fall out. Due to the white color as well it will begin to dull and yellow overtime so you will want to replace it for sheer aesthetics alone after it starts to turn color.

The bottom line is this brush is good for short term use while it lasts but don't expect much. I give it a year tops.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm very glad I bought this brush, I have it in the peachy orange color. First thing I fell in love with was the gel cushion handle. It isn't slippery, helps me keep my grip, and keeps my hang relaxed meaning I'm not sqeezing the heck out of the handle.
Secondly, the paddle brush has very strong bristles! Usually my hair will rip them out, but not this time and I'm absolutely knew this was a great choice. It does a great job detangling my curls without ripping my hair out, so I have minimum fall out.
Lastly, my curls are so defined and smooth! Like WOW! It's literally a cheaper version of a Denman Brush.
It works amazing on wet hair and dry hair.

I bought it from target for 5.99, which is a great for a detangling paddle brush. I totally reccomend it.
Megan M.
This is a really nice paddle brush at a great price! It’s easy to use, durable, and comes in really cute colors. I love the squishy comfort grip handle on this one because it also acts as non slip if you’re brushing wet hair or your hands are wet or slippery. It works great and lasts a long time!
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Had this comb my entire life it feels like. It makes it so easy to untangle my curly hair. If you have thick or tight curly hair I'd probably suggest a different route.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'll get right to the point, at first this brush worked amazingly. For my very thick long hair, it detangled like a dream without breaking my hair. The soft gel handle was perfect to hold while running through my hair.

The reason for the 3 stars is, within 6 months some of the bristles started loosing its ball tip...on my head...No bueno. The last thing you want to do is pick little balls out of your wet hair. Such a pain in the neck. Because of that I ended up purchasing a Wet brand detangling brush instead of re-purchasing from ConAir.
vanessa r.
I remember using this brush back when I was in elementary school! I used to love this brush because of it's awesome handle. I've always had very thick and kinky hair so I have to choose brushes that are good and gently de-tangling hair. The only thing I didn't like about this brush was that dirt would stick to the handle if you didn't clean it after every use. Other than that, it was one of my favorite brushes!
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I like this brush. It is soft enough of the hair but still gets through tangles. I've had it for a while and haven't had an issue with bristles falling out. However, I did get some holes in the gel handle, which then a mess and the gel would ooze out. Eventually I took the entire gel off the brush and use it with the underlying handle, which works, just be aware that your nails don't poke holes in the gel handle.
Savannah G.
I have had multiple of these brushes. I use them until they are so wore out that they start falling apart. They are my favorite brush. I have long, thick hair and this does the trick of untangling. It's not always the best when you're trying to style your hair since it is so wide though. However, add far as detangling my hair, it works great!
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
I remember being a kid and sneaking my sisters and thinking i was so cool now that i got older i realized why my sister always got mad this hair brush works so so Well it doesn't pull to much when you have a tangle its easy to clean and i love the hand grip i have a lot of issue with my hands so it's a rally nice feature
Alyse S.
Kimball, MN
Love this brush for my long, thick, wavy hair. It untangles and refreshes your locks. Always make sure to brush the ends of your hair first and not pull down from the top. I have purchased at Target and Walmart and will buy again if needed.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
Who else loves this brush??
amanda w.
I've been wanting a brush like this! Where's the best place to buy it?
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Who Uses These Brushes, And Only These Brushes? (-:
Micahla M.
Middletown, NY
Where can I get a high quality brush at an okay price?
Sandrine T.
This brush seems very luxury but is it also à detangling brush?