BY CONAIR #51 in Hair Accessories

Soft gel handle conforms to the shape of your hand Medium to long hair Conforms to the shape of your hand Detangle & Style Smoothes Straightens hair Flexible cushion prevents hair breakage Ball-tipped bristles won t snag or pull hair ; Conair® Everything you need for beautiful hair. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had this comb my entire life it feels like. It makes it so easy to untangle my curly hair. If you have thick or tight curly hair I'd probably suggest a different route.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll get right to the point, at first this brush worked amazingly. For my very thick long hair, it detangled like a dream without breaking my hair. The soft gel handle was perfect to hold while running through my hair.

The reason for the 3 stars is, within 6 months some of the bristles started loosing its ball tip...on my head...No bueno. The last thing you want to do is pick little balls out of your wet hair. Such a pain in the neck. Because of that I ended up purchasing a Wet brand detangling brush instead of re-purchasing from ConAir.
vanessa r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember using this brush back when I was in elementary school! I used to love this brush because of it's awesome handle. I've always had very thick and kinky hair so I have to choose brushes that are good and gently de-tangling hair. The only thing I didn't like about this brush was that dirt would stick to the handle if you didn't clean it after every use. Other than that, it was one of my favorite brushes!
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush. It is soft enough of the hair but still gets through tangles. I've had it for a while and haven't had an issue with bristles falling out. However, I did get some holes in the gel handle, which then a mess and the gel would ooze out. Eventually I took the entire gel off the brush and use it with the underlying handle, which works, just be aware that your nails don't poke holes in the gel handle.
Savannah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had multiple of these brushes. I use them until they are so wore out that they start falling apart. They are my favorite brush. I have long, thick hair and this does the trick of untangling. It's not always the best when you're trying to style your hair since it is so wide though. However, add far as detangling my hair, it works great!
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember being a kid and sneaking my sisters and thinking i was so cool now that i got older i realized why my sister always got mad this hair brush works so so Well it doesn't pull to much when you have a tangle its easy to clean and i love the hand grip i have a lot of issue with my hands so it's a rally nice feature
Alyse S.
Kimball, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush for my long, thick, wavy hair. It untangles and refreshes your locks. Always make sure to brush the ends of your hair first and not pull down from the top. I have purchased at Target and Walmart and will buy again if needed.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes; I repurchase and these are the only brushes that I own now I have several. I love that I can have a brush for years and none of the top parts will come off great quality and they air good for every hair type!
Amy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love paddle brushes. I use one everyday. I purchased this one because it was affordable and because of the cushion support. After a few uses the gel grip came lose and was so hard to keep putting on that I had to just replace the brush this time I purchased a revlon paddle brush and I love it!
Tayteohna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brush gets the job done separating all strands of hair with no hassle. It comes in a variety of colors pink happens to be my favorite. The handle on the brush is so fun yet convenient and it's a really sturdy brush overall.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
Who else loves this brush??
amanda w.
I've been wanting a brush like this! Where's the best place to buy it?
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Who Uses These Brushes, And Only These Brushes? (-:
Sandrine T.
This brush seems very luxury but is it also à detangling brush?
Micahla M.
Middletown, NY
Where can I get a high quality brush at an okay price?