BY CONAIR #9 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Soft gel handle conforms to the shape of your hand Medium to long hair Conforms to the shape of your hand Detangle & Style Smoothes Straightens hair Flexible cushion prevents hair breakage Ball-tipped bristles won t snag or pull hair ; Conair® Everything you need for beautiful hair. see more...

• It seems that the brush is good I had to buy it to try my...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a detaching brush that helps keep h...1 Answers
  • Is this harsh on your scalp?1 Answers
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review from a long time user. This brush is great at first. It feels so comfortable to grip in your hand as you use it and for someone with very long hair it takes me a while to brush it so comfort is an important factor when it comes to styling but I will sacrifice the comfort of the grip any day for actual durability.

I didn't expect much from a non-professional brush that I bought at target but for the price it seemed like it was worth a try. I liked the large size of the paddle which is what lured me into purchasing in the first place. I will say it was effective at removing tangles and knots and you can even use it wet.

The downfall of this brush is actually what is supposed to be the main selling point. If you drop it on the bathroom floor the brush will actually come off the handle right at the base. This happened to not one but TWO of these brushes. I thought the first incident was a fluke so I bought another one and that one actually came off while I was mid brushing my hair trying to get out a really difficult knot. The plastic is not the most durable. It cracks and deteriorates overtime and while wood may chip and can't get wet I think it will stand up better overall when it comes to drops unless you want to go the metal route.

It's not a bad brush for while it's working but just don't expect it to last very long. Another issue is that the cushion starts to loosen from the base and will eventually fall out. Due to the white color as well it will begin to dull and yellow overtime so you will want to replace it for sheer aesthetics alone after it starts to turn color.

The bottom line is this brush is good for short term use while it lasts but don't expect much. I give it a year tops.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
I'm very glad I bought this brush, I have it in the peachy orange color. First thing I fell in love with was the gel cushion handle. It isn't slippery, helps me keep my grip, and keeps my hang relaxed meaning I'm not sqeezing the heck out of the handle.
Secondly, the paddle brush has very strong bristles! Usually my hair will rip them out, but not this time and I'm absolutely knew this was a great choice. It does a great job detangling my curls without ripping my hair out, so I have minimum fall out.
Lastly, my curls are so defined and smooth! Like WOW! It's literally a cheaper version of a Denman Brush.
It works amazing on wet hair and dry hair.

I bought it from target for 5.99, which is a great for a detangling paddle brush. I totally reccomend it.
Heather A.
Vermont
My brush isn't this color it is actually hot pink which is more my style. I got this on sale at Walmart. I like how this detangles my hair without ripping alot of hair out.
Tia D.
HANOVER, MD
I have one of these mine is green and that's probably the reason I don't like it because it has green little prongs on it and now they are coming off in my hair so not cool
Megan M.
This is a really nice paddle brush at a great price! It’s easy to use, durable, and comes in really cute colors. I love the squishy comfort grip handle on this one because it also acts as non slip if you’re brushing wet hair or your hands are wet or slippery. It works great and lasts a long time!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I was using this paddle brush for a long time. It’s a good investment because it’s durable. I would typically use it when I had my long extensions in and it worked pretty well. If you want a brush that’s durable and big that will get your whole head then this one is it!
Mehak A.
Dallas
I love Conair for alot of my hair products. This has to be my fav!!! I used to have a conair hair brush but it was getting old so I threw it away. I couldn’t find the one I used to have anymore but I found this one and omg it’s soo soft and gentle on my scalp!
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
My favorite paddle brush. My hair is long, thick and moderate curly. I use to this brush when I want to straighten out my curls a bit. It works great on wet or dry hair. Easily detangles and keeps frizz minimal.
vanessa r.
I remember using this brush back when I was in elementary school! I used to love this brush because of it's awesome handle. I've always had very thick and kinky hair so I have to choose brushes that are good and gently de-tangling hair. The only thing I didn't like about this brush was that dirt would stick to the handle if you didn't clean it after every use. Other than that, it was one of my favorite brushes!
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
I like this brush. It is soft enough of the hair but still gets through tangles. I've had it for a while and haven't had an issue with bristles falling out. However, I did get some holes in the gel handle, which then a mess and the gel would ooze out. Eventually I took the entire gel off the brush and use it with the underlying handle, which works, just be aware that your nails don't poke holes in the gel handle.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
Who else loves this brush??
amanda w.
I've been wanting a brush like this! Where's the best place to buy it?
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Who Uses These Brushes, And Only These Brushes? (-:
Charl L.
Is this harsh on your scalp?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good hair brush?

back