BY CONAIR

Conair Professional Small Round Brush: For blow dry styling Perfect for short hair see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shay L.
Shay L.
This is one of thee best blow out styling brushes... It's very durable... It doesn't pull your hair out, not too rough... Just perfect. I have a comb attachment for my blow dryer, but I'd much rather use this brush instead.
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I have wavy hair and I love this brush for blow-drying my bangs. I always use a heat protectant so maybe that is why I haven't encountered static. I use it after having towel dried my hair. I wouldn't use this as a regular brush. I feel like that is how people get their hair tangled. You're also not supposed to roll your hair into it.
Hiram C.
Hiram C.
Personally i have curly hair so i don't rexommend anyone with curly hair to buy gets stuck in hair
Kadi C.
Kadi C.
College Sta, TX
Ok so I got this to brush out dry shampoo so that it didn't get in my normal paddle hair brush. It works, but it also brings static and frizz and tangles to my huge amount of fine hair....sooo I suppose my review would just be "meh".
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
Wilmington, OH
Makes your hair frizzy and staticky. Also my hair is super long and it just gets tangled in this hair brush. Works, but barely