Conair Brush Foam Rollers uploaded by Mattea P.Conair Brush Foam Rollers uploaded by Megan U.

BY CONAIR

Creates Tight & Defined Curls Conair has everything you need for hair.  These soft foam rollers are easy on hair and comfortable to sleep on.  Use smaller rollers for tighter, defined curls.  Use larger rollers for more body, volume and waves. Item #661118N ; see more...

Alexis T.
I love using these to give my hair a little bit more body. I have super straight and thick hair. I'll have my hair LIGHTLY wet to make it easier to wrap around the roller. Don't try when your hair is soaked, it'll be very hard to shape.. I got it at Walmart for about $20. Only thing I'd improve is how easily they snap open and closed. If I try to roll to much hair, sometimes they won't stay closed.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a good product its good for people that don't have long or thick hair just because it will take a long time and if your hair is thick it might not curl
Haidi C.
Pharr, TX
They are soft and great to sleep in ..but on my hair they didnt really work ..maybe because i thick wavy hair.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give these suckers a million stars if I could. As they say, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"! Women have been using these rollers for years, and I'm no different. I have a ton of thick hair that is almost impossible to curl. I also have a love for retro-inspired hair, and these rollers are the ONLY ones that work for me! I typically need two full packs, setting spray, and a full 12 hours, but I have gotten some incredible results from these tried and true hair tools.
Shifra E.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
These rollers do the job.  They come in several different sizes, so you can select the ones you want based on the size curls that you want to have or the amount of hair you are working with.  They're not too difficult to handle once you get the hang of it.
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that these come in different sizes, but I mostly used the large and medium since my hair is long and thick. It's an easy way to look put together in the morning and I love that it's heartless. Highly recommend.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used these. They work amazing but you should know how to use them or you'll end up looking weird. They are easy to use and worth purchasing. I will be purchasing more.
Tiffany H.
These are amazing! I use them a few times a week. Easy to pop in. I usually sleep in them (they're comfortable, too) or pop on a soft bonnet dryer and watch a movie/do homework/read. As long as you roll from the end (as opposed to starting in the middle and wrapping the end around) and comb each section before rolling, you shouldn't have a problem removing them. My hair is really dry, and I can't wash it every other day; when I style with these, the curls usually last a few days as opposed to using a curling iron or hot rollers. Even if you are someone that has to wash your hair every day/every other day, by air drying as opposed to heat-styling, the curls are guaranteed to last all day.
Gabriella S.
These work well for me, but they're so easy to come apart that the pieces keep on falling off and I lose them. You have to use these when your hair is DRY, it'll work better I promise! Even sometimes blow-drying wet hair with these in work as well, but dry hair works the best from experience. You also have to roll from the middle of the piece of hair from underneath.
Alexis Z.
Phoenix, AZ
These rollers are great for all hair types, as the package comes with the perfect sizes! They're soft enough to touch and won't poke in your scalp, but hard to put in with dry hair. You have to really roll these up and the hair will pop out, so wet your hair pre-rolling. The curls are beautiful, some of the best curls I've received from rollers. I trust Conair very well, and have many of their products like their brushes and hair ties. I recommend these rollers over all others.
Asha R.
Durham, NC
Do they make this same brand in hot curlers?
Mitzi Dawn S.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does your hair get tangled in the foam?