BY CONAIR

Want Volume? Volume and lift Creates volume and big curls Comfortable to sleep in Create volume and lift.  Extra Large foam rollers provide volume and lift instead of tight curls.  Foam rollers are very easy to use on damp or dry hair, with or without styling solution, and are comfortable to sleep in. ; Conair® Taking care of hair for over 40 years. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kat H.
Kat H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone knows the foam curlers, but I must say that these were so simple and easy to use. I'm a repeat user because my whole family has used these since I was little. And they are so affordable! I would recommend these to all of my vintage hair lovers!
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Watkinsville, GA
These are great foam rollers. Very easy to sleep on. The arms tend to pop off some times but they are easy to pop back together. Since they are foam, you can often wrap more hair around them too than with the traditional rollers. My only complaint is that my hair can get trapped and pulled where the inside plastic piece and the arm that comes over the roller meet on the end.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to put these in my hair and stick a few bobby pins in them as well. sometimes ill even put a hair wrap around them to secure them. I like the big curls I get from them and the extra volume.
Talita X.
Talita X.
Jacundá, Pará
Amei esse produto vou indicar pra todas as minhas amigas pois elas merecem conhecer ele e maravilhoso ótimo mesmo
Laura B.
Laura B.
I have used these in the past to loosen my tight curls into soft waves, and they work well. They are also comfortable enough to sleep in, so you can wake up to curled hair.
TISHA D.
TISHA D.
Do these put that line in your hair…..
Latanya M.
Latanya M.
Buffalo, NY
When I use these roller without paper why do my curls so frizzy at the end but use paper it fine why is that