BY CONAIR

Conair's magnetic rollers will give your flat, limp hair volumen and curl. this 50 piece set comes with magnetic rollers, a come and clips to keep the rollers secure in place. the rollers come in different sizes to give you the curl and shape you are looking for. see more...

Aimee J.
Sheridan, MI
Great product and decent price! I like to use these rollers when I don't have the time to use hot rollers or curl my hair. Not using heat keeps my hair healthy and the volume is amazing!
Amanda C.
I bought these rollers, and found them extremely difficult to use, maybe it was just the fact that I couldn't roll my sleek & fine hair into them, so it might have been more me than the product, but these would not work in my long hair!
Mariah D.
Fall Branch , TN
I bought these a while ago and find them very difficult to use. I probably tried for an hour and the clips don't work well with the roller and the rollers are very slick. They do not stay in your hair well. After I got them in my hair I could not get them to stay. The clips work good how ever. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Traci B.
Berwyn, IL
It's so hard to keep cheeks in because of my fine hair, but conair proudts i love. curls stay. set rollers in spry with some hairspray (i use a shower cap to cover) let srt for 45 mins or longer remove, flip hair over use fingers to add volume and bam you have beautiful luscious curls
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
These curlers are wonderful and easy to use and gives you sleek and sexy curls. They wouldn't stay in my hair until I used big clips to hold them in place.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,308 reviews
Wheb I'm looking for a great roller wrap these are my go to rollers. They are very durable and long lasting. It has never gave me bad results.
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
If you have thick or even close to thick hair I do not recommend these! They will not stay in what so ever!!!