BY CONAIR #5 in Hair Ties & Clips

Conair® Secure Hold Black Bobby Pins.
Comfortable/for all hair lengths.
Slide on bobby pin opener. No teeth needed.
Styling Essentials™.
90. see more...

Conair Bobby Pins Secure Hold Black - 90 CT
  • "I love how I can make a twist in my hair and put one of the con air bobby pins in without doing it over and over again.... One time and your done." in 7 reviews
  • "I have thick hair so I really need the secure hold ones but they are great!" in 2 reviews
  • "I normally don't use bobby pins a lot, so I don't want to be paying a lot of money for them." in 1 review
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Conair Bobby Pins Secure Hold Black - 90 CT love these pins. They actually stay put. I needed to put my daughter's really long hair up so she could wear a wig. These lasted all day without falling out. Most of the time they fall out a hour later.
Lindsey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another item every woman needs. They are cheap, so when you lose them you won't feel bad. They last a while. I can't complain about them at all. I really like the quality of them. The plastic tip doesn't break off easy like so many brands do.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
BOBBY PINS: The most needed and the #1 items to get lost ALWAYS!!!! No matter how many freaken bobby pins you buy, you'll end up buying more, and more, and more!!! NEVER-ENDING lol I love the grip and hold these particular ones give my hair.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best bobby pins ever, they are tight and secure and stay in your head. I love them and they are very affordable so much better than the dollar store brand love Conair
ashley r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You know how it goes, the average girl has purchased 10,632 bobby pins over the span of her life but when you're looking to use them, you can't find more than one, if any at all. That's because they're cheap and when they accidentally fall off your bathroom counter into the trash can, you don't bother retrieving them, or you would rather spare the backache from bending over to pick them up when you're cleaning house, so you just vacuum them up. Story of my life.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The one and only brand of bobby pins I trust to keep my hair in place.  I love the new packaging that has the little opening tool on it.  This helps my daughter alot when she tries to do her own hair as she cant get them open very easily.  We use all the colors of bobby pins that Conair makes and we love them all.
sam f.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are by far my favorite bobby pins! The color perfectly blends in with my dark hair. A pack of 90 is always about $1 at local stores -- I typically buy mine at Walmart or Target! I love that these bobby pins don't get stretched out easily from my thick hair. The only thing that could make them better is the little caps on the ends sometimes come off which can make them too sharp for my comfort to use! Other than that, I love these and highly recommend!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone needs to have Bobby pins handy. Yes, they are the easiest thing to lose and I'm constantly buying more, but if you're styling hair, they're incredibly handy to have! They can help to perfect any look you're trying to achieve. They're also pretty inexpensive, too.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite bobby pins for my hair!!! They hold my hair up very well and even work well when I make a bun in my hair. I buy these at Walmart for around $2 so it is worth the money and I will continue to buy them.
Tatum Y.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go to and a must have for my busy work life. I have to keep my hair up and out of my way and these do the trick! I use these every time I put my hair up into a ponytail. I buy them all the time because I go through them so quickly. These are a nice basic and they do the trick.