Conair Bobby Pins Brown - 60 CT uploaded by Rachel D.Conair Bobby Pins Brown - 60 CT uploaded by Kristin W.Conair Bobby Pins Brown - 60 CT uploaded by Melissa D.

BY CONAIR #11 in Hair Ties & Clips

Conair® Brown Bobby Pins.
Curved.
Slide on bobby pin opener.
No teeth needed.
Conforms to your head.
Comfortable.
For all hair lengths.
Styling Essentials™. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Basic bobby pins, nothing really to special, although the end parts stay on longer than most so you don't end up scrapping your scalp with the sharp part." in 4 reviews
  • "I got these ones on accident and even though they do hold the hair, I have fine hair so they don't grip as well as the regular ones" in 1 review
  • "I have really thick hair and they always hold my hair and I don't have to readjust them constantly" in 1 review
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I bought these to use on my daughter. They do not have the typical Bobby pin ridges so she does not complain. I was a little skeptical since they were smooth but they held her hair perfectly! Her hair is long and I used these to give her short hair for a school project. I added some extra strength hairspray and prayed that her hair would stay all day. When I picked her up from school I was surprised to see that her hair only had mild sagging. These will now be a staple in our house.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best Bobby pins. Blend in well with my hair color, you can't even tell they are there! My hair is thick and they keep my stray hairs in place. I use these Bobby pins all the time. I would definitely recommend!
Molly C.
Molly C.
la quinta, CA
I do like to use bobby pins because it's really hard to break them. I wish the bobby pins were a little darker to fit my hair type but other than that they're great.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best, one time I made the mistake of buying a cheaper brand and they all broke or bent. Pay the extra couple cents and get these good ones!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Bobby pins. They do the job. Hold my hair in place when needed. Can always have on hand. Easy to use. Colors are great.
Melody D.
Melody D.
Spokane, WA
These are by far the best bobby pins I've used. They stay tight even after multiple uses. I just wish they came in blonde.
Ceresse L.
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
Absolute favorite Bobby pin. It matches my reddish brown hair color too which is a double plus!
Janell K.
Janell K.
Dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally use these everyday! You can't go wrong with these so no complaints.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The one and only brand of bobby pins I trust to keep my hair in place.  I love the new packaging that has the little opening tool on it.  This helps my daughter alot when she tries to do her own hair as she cant get them open very easily.  We use all the colors of bobby pins that Conair makes and we love them all.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow It has to be at least 20 years since I first began using these Bobby pins by Conair. You can't beat the price. I don't think I've ever paid more than $2.99 for at least 40-50 of them, if not 100. The quality is good too. The coating never peels or fades and they are easy to use. They stay in place until you decide to remove them, they never fall out.