Conair Bobby Pins Brown - 60 CT uploaded by Rachel D.Conair Bobby Pins Brown - 60 CT uploaded by Kristin W.Conair Bobby Pins Brown - 60 CT uploaded by Melissa D.

BY CONAIR #13 in Hair Ties & Clips

Conair® Brown Bobby Pins.
Curved.
Slide on bobby pin opener.
No teeth needed.
Conforms to your head.
Comfortable.
For all hair lengths.
Styling Essentials™. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Basic bobby pins, nothing really to special, although the end parts stay on longer than most so you don't end up scrapping your scalp with the sharp part." in 4 reviews
  • "I got these ones on accident and even though they do hold the hair, I have fine hair so they don't grip as well as the regular ones" in 1 review
  • "I have really thick hair and they always hold my hair and I don't have to readjust them constantly" in 1 review
Nancy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Bobby pins are great. They don't stretch out after one use, they don't break apart in your hair. They're really good. When I throw my hair into a pony not all of the hair reaches so I use these to hold the little hairs back. Sometimes I decide to curl my hair and put some back and I use these for that as well. Love my Bobby pins!!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The one and only brand of bobby pins I trust to keep my hair in place.  I love the new packaging that has the little opening tool on it.  This helps my daughter alot when she tries to do her own hair as she cant get them open very easily.  We use all the colors of bobby pins that Conair makes and we love them all.
Brie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are an absolute must for me. Even though I have shorthair I do have a couple of strands that get in my face and I always pull him back with these bobby pins. They're affordable and you can purchase them at your local Walgreens or Walmart. I would definitely recommend them to anybody who needs a good bobby pin
Lindsay J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Conair Bobby pins is a must have for every woman. For better grip on your hair flip the wavy side down towards your head. I like to get the colored ones to make designs in my hair. I have found spraying with a a dry shampoo or a texture spray to help keep them from sliding.
Melissa D.
Northollywood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thease bobby pins are great. These are good for holding any flyaways and also to pin up your bangs or also to do hairstyles with bought at Walmart or target I recommend them no need for improvement I use them a lot and always tend to lose them
Holly S.
Bremen, GA
Love my bobby pins. Use them daily. I have brown hair so you can't tell I'm even wearing them. Comes with a lot and you don't have to buy until you loose them all. Which takes me about six months to loose them all. Price is great. Plus they don't fall out of my hair like other brands.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Bobby pins are great!! I love Conair Bobby pins! These last forever. The finish on them do not chip (like the ones from the dollar store). These also happen to be affordable. I would buy these again and again :)
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow It has to be at least 20 years since I first began using these Bobby pins by Conair. You can't beat the price. I don't think I've ever paid more than $2.99 for at least 40-50 of them, if not 100. The quality is good too. The coating never peels or fades and they are easy to use. They stay in place until you decide to remove them, they never fall out.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually have such a hard time getting bobby pins to stay in my thick hair but these definitely worked! They are affordable & you get so many! I always keep these handy. I even bought some for my bridesmaids for their gift bags.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bobby pins are always a must when you have multiple hair styles that you like to wear. These ones are amazing and they stay in place! They are super cheap and you can find them at most convenience stores and big box stores!!