Conair Bobby Pins Brown - 60 CT uploaded by Kristin W.Conair Bobby Pins Brown - 60 CT uploaded by Rachel D.Conair Bobby Pins Brown - 60 CT uploaded by Melissa D.

BY CONAIR #28 in Hair Ties & Clips

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Conair® Brown Bobby Pins.
Curved.
Slide on bobby pin opener.
No teeth needed.
Conforms to your head.
Comfortable.
For all hair lengths.
Styling Essentials™. see more...

Buy on www.rit...*
  • "Basic bobby pins, nothing really to special, although the end parts stay on longer than most so you don't end up scrapping your scalp with the sharp part." in 4 reviews
  • "I got these ones on accident and even though they do hold the hair, I have fine hair so they don't grip as well as the regular ones" in 1 review
  • "I have really thick hair and they always hold my hair and I don't have to readjust them constantly" in 1 review
Tabitha R.
A girl can never have too many Conair bobby pins. I keep some at home, in my purse, and in my car at all times.

I love that I can get sixty in one purchase for a very decent price plus it comes with an added bonus of a bobby pin opener. That’s great that now we don’t have to break our nails or our teeth to open them.

I love the classic brown colored ones as they are so easy to hide in updo hairstyles that require them to stay hidden. For me it only takes about two seconds to have a classic top bun with using only this product.

I highly recommend this product to anyone that needs a classic bobby pin you can trust.
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
You can never have too many Bobby pins that for sure! These keep your hair in place. Very affordable and love the fact that they have a Bobby pins opener,. It makes it so easy to apply them. You will always find half a pack of Bobby pins in my purse.
Cristina G.
Bobby pins are in my purse, bathroom vanity, office desk, car compartment, anyplace where I might need one or five. Also, I learned two years, I was putting them in wrong. Correct way is to put the ridge (bumpy) side down on your head so flat side shows. The ridge is the grip. That’s so crazy!
Caitlyn M.
Douds, IA
MY go-to bobby pins and color. They are easy to use and easy to lose... which is nice since they are so cheap! Sometimes they get stretched out or bended wrong, which is fault to the user. You can by these at walmart, walgreens, target.... Pretty much anywhere!!
Mariah R.
Clintwood, VA
As a past cheerleader and pageant diva, I can 100% tell you that these bobby pins are amazing. They are so effective, they work wonders on any poof, braid, ponytail, etc. The price is cheap and the product is wonderful. I recommend them 10/10.
Heather V.
These bobby pins are amazing and they match the color of my hair perfectly. They do such a good job by holding my hair in place and they don’t slide. They’re good for any hair do. They amount that comes in a package is amazing for the cost.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Stephany L.
I use these all the time to keep my hair in place and it works perfectly fine, I abuse the pins a lot and so the paint does chip and you might lose the gummy ends as well.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
The one and only brand of bobby pins I trust to keep my hair in place.  I love the new packaging that has the little opening tool on it.  This helps my daughter alot when she tries to do her own hair as she cant get them open very easily.  We use all the colors of bobby pins that Conair makes and we love them all.
Lindsay J.
Conair Bobby pins is a must have for every woman. For better grip on your hair flip the wavy side down towards your head. I like to get the colored ones to make designs in my hair. I have found spraying with a a dry shampoo or a texture spray to help keep them from sliding.

back