Conair® Black Bobby Pins.
Curved.
Slide on bobby pin opener.
No teeth needed.
Conforms to your head.
Comfortable.
For all hair lengths.
Styling Essentials™.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Bobby Pins Black - 60 CT!
Product Highlights
“I have really thick hair and most of the time bobby pins fall out, but these last all day and they last multiple times too.” in 3 reviews
“I recently bought these bobby pins because I use them all the time for my hair since I have crazy curly hair.” in 2 reviews
“I have extremely thick hair and these hold my hair.” in 1 review
Grand Jct, CO
Conair Bobby Pins Black - 60 CT uploaded by liz I.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
These are staple for any up-do or hair-do. They work fabulous. These curved ones are just the right amount of curve to fit right along my scalp. No improvement needed. Constantly buying more because I lose them..:-)
Omaha , NE
These are the bobby pins I have used for years.  They are durable and affordable and I can't count the amount of packs I have bought in my life time!  I have long, thick hair that is almost unmanageable and these pins hold up every time!
Canton, GA
Conair has the best bobby pins around. Great hold with easy slip on grips and they are killing the game with the bobby pin opener. No teeth needed! That's a huge plus for me. The packs also come in huge quantities. We all know how easy it is to lose one. Hands down the best brand!
Definitely not my favorite type of Bobby pins but still work. I have thick soft hair so these curved Bobby pins just don't hold. They usually slide right off my hair unless I double up the Bobby pins. I would prefer the wavy Bobby pins.
So my hair is like super thick and it's about medium length so when I want my hair up when it's I have to have Bobby pins to help keep all of my hair up and these are the absolute best when it comes to keeping all of my hair in place!
Springtown, TX
The little opener on the top of the package helps a lot when hands are wet from Styling, but the design did little for me. I prefer the original design. Not bad.
Evansville, IN
This are not my favorite bobby pins. I have extremely think hair, and this pins will hold it for a while, but they start to fall as the day goes on. I think it comes down to the shape of the hobby pin. These do not have the ridges, and their flatter design I'm not convinced works well with holding heavy hair long term. They do the job, but not my favorite.
Baldwinsville, NY
Conair Bobby Pins Black - 60 CT uploaded by Lela V.
Not really a go to choice for my bobby pins, I have thick hair and when I use them the bobby pin opens up widely and than you can’t use them again, they’re affordable but I won’t be buying again. I would recommend ridges for them instead of a straight bobby pin and curvy at the end.
Arlington, TX
Bobby pins are a must have for me when I tie my hair up as a bun. It helps pin down all the unwanted hairs. stays put all day without moving, and it doesn't hurt when you pull them out. I always have a bunch of these because its so easy to lose them.
Oak Creek, WI
These things are awesome! They also come in "blonde" and light brown for people who have lighter hair. I've shown horses for almost 20 years and I don't buy anything else for my hair buns except for these bobby pins. I have really thick hair and most of the time bobby pins fall out, but these last all day and they last multiple times too.