BY CONAIR #70 in Hair Ties & Clips

Conair Bobby Pins: High quality Durable construction see more...

Conair Bobby Pins
  • "These are so cute and great for keeping your hair out of you face And they hold pretty good I love how they have rinstines on them" in 1 review
  • "They have a tendency to slide down in my hair as many do because of very fine hair texture." in 1 review
Ali H.
Ali H.
I love all sort of Bobby pins but these have a great hold. They have lots of cute styles as well
Fawn M.
Fawn M.
The only brand I use. Affordable and the pins stay secure in my hair all day.
Ashlyn J.
Ashlyn J.
West Monroe, LA
Super cute in my hair!! But the hardly hold up any hair. I always have to use neutral colored pins before I use these.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love these bobby pins! The pretty designs on them make whatver look you are going for from boring and simple to gorgeous and elegant. They just add a little extra something to your hair style. Also super affordable.
Pam M.
Pam M.
S Plainfield, NJ
Cute pins, always get compliments. They have a tendency to slide down in my hair as many do because of very fine hair texture. Abut, they look great in my daughter & gran daughter's hair.
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
These save my life! They pin back all my stray pieces, I can create elaborate updos that hold and they come in colors to match your hai to blend easier! They make adults and children's bobby pins! I even use these and open them up to reach into small areas too! Multiuser tool lol!
Briana B.
Briana B.
Toccoa, GA
Bobby pins are the greatest invention ever. It is nice to now have a variety in styles to wear so they don't look boring.
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
For cuteness I'll give t three starts but if you plan on doing ANYTHING that day that involves your hair moving around please don't use these. Your hair will get stuck in them.
Celia J.
Celia J.
A necessity for all girls. I'm not a fan of the decorative ones unless you are going to prom or are 40+.