BY CONAIR

Jahnise C.
Burlington, NJ
Bobby pins are a girls best friend. I love these bobby pins because they are durable and the tips don't fall off as easily as other brands
Kaylah H.
Avoca, PA
I love these Bobby pins! They stay in place all day and don't get bent or worn out. There are especially good for women with thick hair.
Aurora S.
Buffalo, MN
They are good for doing the job but they are too slick and straight to put into fine hair. they tend to pull hair when removing them.
Trish W.
Bentonville, AR
We love using these to do all our fun Pinterest hairdos. They blend so perfectly with our hair that no one can tell we have them on
Marissa H.
Cedar Park, TX
Love these! They stay in my hair all day and match my hair color perfectly! I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Autumn K.
I love Bobby pins! They are so helpful in creating just the look you want. I always loose them though!
Cydney  .
Charlotte, NC
They are the only brand I use. They stay in place and never slide out I'll always love these
Danielle K.
Jacksonville, AL
affordable and great if you need to keep your hair in place or do a pin up look. I usually don't use bobby pins but when i do these are my go to