BY CONAIR #45 in Hair Ties & Clips

Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
I love Conair blonde bobby pin slides!

I first discovered these in college and have been using them ever since. They hold their shape well so the only reason I have had to buy more is after loosing them.

The blonde color is a bonus. These might not blend as well in platinum colored hair, but they stay pretty well hidden in my dirty blonde highlighted hair.
Amanda R.
Rialto, CA
What girl doesn't own bobby pins? But these compared to others actually hold better. I didn't think there was a difference between bobby pins but I definitely buy these all the time! And they match your hair color if you want them to be hidden!
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
The Bobbi pins are great for any color hair, I love the fact that they make them.in hair colors so they are not so visible while in use. They're very inexpensive and budget friendly. Tip: put the ridge side down towards scalp for a much better hold.
Brooke R.
Muskegon, MI
I can't ever seem to have enough of theses around. I have really long blonde hair and have to wear it up for work so these are a must. Id say they are my MVP! This specific brand is one of my favorites because the color matches my hair perfectly. With these I can create a style that will last all day.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I really love the conduit brand to begin with but when I discovered these came in colors to match hair color I was just thrilled that much more! these stay put and are cheap as well
Paige k.
These are some of my favorite bobby pins, not only because of the color that's more easily concealed than the dark brown/black ones, but because they have bumps that let them stay in better than the others. Love
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Only bob you pins I purchase. I love that these come in blonde color. Repeat buyer, love the grips and color variation for the blonde. Hide easily in my hair
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
These are great for those who have blonde hair, much easier to hide than a black or dark brown bobby pin. Hold well, and you can never have enough
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Highly reconmed!! Absolutely love this product, I wouldn't use anything else, totally worth the money as well!! It definitely does the job!!
Jahnise C.
Burlington, NJ
Bobby pins are a girls best friend. I love these bobby pins because they are durable and the tips don't fall off as easily as other brands