BY CONAIR #45 in Trimmers & Clippers

The Conair® beard and mustache trimmer features a 5-position adjustable comb guide; easy-to-clean, snap-off blades; and a hold-all storage stand. A nose/ear hair trimmer attachment is included. Conair® beard and mustache trimmer 5-position adjustable comb guide Easy-to-clean, snap-off blades Hold-all storage stand Nose/ear hair trimmer Battery operated - requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included) Limited 2-year manufacturer's warranty see more...

Meghan Fox D.
Meghan Fox D.
Louisville, KY
This trimmer is what my husband uses and it has detachable pieces for different lengths and areas of hair. If he needs to just clean his neck line he uses the trimmers but if her needs to trim his nose hairs he just snaps on the attachment for that. I love to borrow them to trim up my bikini line or shave my feminine hairs. A very handy dandy tool for him and her.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Bay City, TX
I actually use these for cleaning up the "lady bits" (don't tell the husband). Works great for this purpose although the charging base is not fun to look at on the counter top so we usually keep it tucked away in the cabinet. Lots of attachments and one for a closer "shave". It was inexspensive as well. Good buy.
Kirk Ryan A.
Kirk Ryan A.
Denham Springs, LA
I can't grow a beard at work, however I hate shaving. So to compromise I always use this towards the end of the week when I grow a little too much and don't feel like shaving with a razor again. It works phenomenally. And they have guards to use when I go on vacation and I let it grow too long.
Kati V.
Kati V.
Camden, AR
My husband has owned one of these for many years. I use it on a regular basis to help trim up his hair around his ears on his neck line. Super easy to use. It is portable, and has held up quite well. It also will not break the bank when you buy it! I would definitely recommend it for others!
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
Hurt, VA
My husband has this Conair Beard and Mustache Trimmer. We bought this one after his other trimmer died. It works really well and is very effective. He uses it about once a week to keep his beard shaped nicely and to keep his mustache from getting out of control.
Betty-Anne Z.
Betty-Anne Z.
Carpentersville, IL
good product. I would recommend this. I use it to trim my hubby when he looks a little scruffy. Works great on the back line of his hair. If you are looking for something to clean up your man between haircuts this is a good choice.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
New Braunfels, TX
I stole this from my husband and after a good sanitize I started giving my gem a trim. What? I had just had a baby and was a stay at home mom, I had to take matters into my own hands and this worked perfectly! :)
Mary A.
Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Trims pretty well but not very precise. Had to repeat some passes through my husband's beard in order to trim down evenly. I would not recommend this product, I would just advise to invest in a better product.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY
We use this to keep my husband's beard and mustache shaped up to look neat. Not too expensive and I couldn't say if it was any better or worse than other similar products.
Emmy S.
Emmy S.
Covington, KY
These are great for not only men but for women too! They work well for the "downstairs" area. Quick, clean, close shave so you don't have to worry about a thing