BY CONAIR

The Conair® beard and mustache trimmer features a 5-position adjustable comb guide; easy-to-clean, snap-off blades; and a hold-all storage stand. A nose/ear hair trimmer attachment is included. Conair® beard and mustache trimmer 5-position adjustable comb guide Easy-to-clean, snap-off blades Hold-all storage stand Nose/ear hair trimmer Battery operated - requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included) Limited 2-year manufacturer's warranty see more...

Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I got this for my husband for a Christmas gift a while back and I have to say that for as cheap as it was it works fantastic and is still running strong. I used to think you'd have to spend a lot of money to get a good product to put in this case that's not the truth at all
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I. Got these for my husband for a gift last Christmas and he uses them almost everyday and they still hold charge for a long time and are sharp and so am aweaome hob
Meghan Fox D.
Louisville, KY
This trimmer is what my husband uses and it has detachable pieces for different lengths and areas of hair. If he needs to just clean his neck line he uses the trimmers but if her needs to trim his nose hairs he just snaps on the attachment for that. I love to borrow them to trim up my bikini line or shave my feminine hairs. A very handy dandy tool for him and her.
Rhonda G.
Round Rock, TX
I have used this on my boyfriends' beard. It helps and is very easy to use, it cleans up his beard and keeps his face clean. it is simple just a switch to use it. It met our expectation, price was great. Very satisfied in this item. would use it again
Mary A.
Louisville, KY
Trims pretty well but not very precise. Had to repeat some passes through my husband's beard in order to trim down evenly. I would not recommend this product, I would just advise to invest in a better product.
Betty-Anne Z.
Carpentersville, IL
good product. I would recommend this. I use it to trim my hubby when he looks a little scruffy. Works great on the back line of his hair. If you are looking for something to clean up your man between haircuts this is a good choice.
Sarah R.
Bay City, TX
I actually use these for cleaning up the "lady bits" (don't tell the husband). Works great for this purpose although the charging base is not fun to look at on the counter top so we usually keep it tucked away in the cabinet. Lots of attachments and one for a closer "shave". It was inexspensive as well. Good buy.
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
I thought this trimmer kit for my father a couple years back. He has used this thing to death, and it still works perfectly like the day he got it. Love the little extras, and the holder keeps everything neat and organized. This was a very great buy at a great price!
Kirk Ryan A.
Denham Springs, LA
I can't grow a beard at work, however I hate shaving. So to compromise I always use this towards the end of the week when I grow a little too much and don't feel like shaving with a razor again. It works phenomenally. And they have guards to use when I go on vacation and I let it grow too long.
Kati V.
Camden, AR
My husband has owned one of these for many years. I use it on a regular basis to help trim up his hair around his ears on his neck line. Super easy to use. It is portable, and has held up quite well. It also will not break the bank when you buy it! I would definitely recommend it for others!
Kendra J.