Conair Beaded Oval Wall Mount Mirror in Oil Rubbed Bronze with 1X / 7X Magnification

BY CONAIR

Wall mount mirror in oil rubbed bronze finish has tri-fold arm that extends to 12.5 inches for best viewing 1X and 7X magnification for styling and makeup Mirror adjusts to any angle for easy viewing Outer arm swivels 360 degrees to extend viewing options Easy to mount on wall with hardware included see more...

Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
I've had this product for a while and love it. It was fairly easy for my stepdad to install. It has made doing makeup a lot easier and the bathroom where having a mirror in the right place was difficult and with my arthritis holding one is even more difficult. ~jessnherguys~
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down so delicious! My total weakness  ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !! Where has this been all my life...gimme gimme more!

Amazon