BY CONAIR

CONAIR BB075N/BLACK BIRD/HAIR DRYERProduct DescriptionConairPRO Blackbird Hair Dryer 2000 Watts (Model BB075N) 2000 watts. Long-life professional AC motor. Narrow barrel for increased air pressure. Hinged filter for easy cleaning. 4 speed/heat setting combinations. Straightening pic and concentrator nozzle. Model BB075N.. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
I actually had to return this product after just 6 uses. It began smelling burnt and then no longer produced heat. Prior to that I wasn't too impressed, perhaps because something was already wrong. But my first impression wasn't the best. Could've been a bad unit. I exchanged for another brand.
Sandra J.
Nice and to the point. I'd like a more powerful dry but this is good. I like it on my daughter's fine hair. This is probably one of the most affordable tools. I'm guessing it's available just about anywhere.
Ahlizee W.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not sure if this is the exact one I own but it looks similar. I haven't used heat on my hair in almost 6months due to my natural transition. But I have recently used a blow dryer to stretch my hair and when I tell you that I haven't received such a beautiful , easily maintainable blow out like that since my shop days. I was empresses and you may be too
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
This is so old fashion , I've had this for the longest time, I really need to upgrade my dryer because it doesn't have that extra piece which flat straightens it. Works well, it's been working for ages.
Christine N.
Uhrichsville, OH
I have to compact size blow dryer and with my hair being so heavy it takes a while to get it all dry i much rather have the option of cool blast on my dryer so my head dont aget hot before my hair is dry
Timyah M.
Xenia, ['', '', '']
Had this blow dryer for years and it never fails me, I just used it this morning lol. I use it maybe 3 times a week. I would recommend to anyone it's amazing for the price, I also bought a universal comb to go on the end of it.
Julissa C.
I really like how it fits perfect in my hand it isn't heavy at all. What I like to do is put it in warm then In cold to make sure my hair is dry. I usually use this 3 time a week and it wasn't pricy at all. Totally worth it.
Dece G.
Mesa, AZ
This hairdryer does exactly what it is meant to do, dry my hair. I bought this one when my old conair hair dryer died. The previous one was going strong for nearly twenty years! I love the multiple settings, especially the cool button. Great dryer for the price.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
It works and does the job. It. It's not heavy and I have had it quite some time and it is still working perfectly. It is reliable and doesn't get too hot where it burns or damages my hair. I would recommend
Megan N.
New Boston, IL
It's a hair dryer. It does what you would expect it to. I have a ton of hair so it takes a while to dry but it gets the job done. My roomate got it for me as a moving in present. The handle gets kinda hot if you use it for too long.