BY CONAIR #58 in Hair Dryers

CONAIR BB075N/BLACK BIRD/HAIR DRYERProduct DescriptionConairPRO Blackbird Hair Dryer 2000 Watts (Model BB075N) 2000 watts. Long-life professional AC motor. Narrow barrel for increased air pressure. Hinged filter for easy cleaning. 4 speed/heat setting combinations. Straightening pic and concentrator nozzle. Model BB075N.. see more...

Leslie H.
Frederick, MD
I absolutely love this hair dryer. I had one and by me using it almost everyday,I put it in overdrive,so to say. Have to purchase a new one but this dryer works great on my hair compared to the one I had before. Drying time cut almost in half
Ahlizee W.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not sure if this is the exact one I own but it looks similar. I haven't used heat on my hair in almost 6months due to my natural transition. But I have recently used a blow dryer to stretch my hair and when I tell you that I haven't received such a beautiful , easily maintainable blow out like that since my shop days. I was empresses and you may be too
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
I actually had to return this product after just 6 uses. It began smelling burnt and then no longer produced heat. Prior to that I wasn't too impressed, perhaps because something was already wrong. But my first impression wasn't the best. Could've been a bad unit. I exchanged for another brand.
Sandra J.
Nice and to the point. I'd like a more powerful dry but this is good. I like it on my daughter's fine hair. This is probably one of the most affordable tools. I'm guessing it's available just about anywhere.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This hair dryer dries my hair quick enough. It's a cheap, no frills dryer that's meant to get the job done and that's exactly what it does. It's easy to use with no special attachments. It's perfect for travel and lasts forever. Well made.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
This is so old fashion , I've had this for the longest time, I really need to upgrade my dryer because it doesn't have that extra piece which flat straightens it. Works well, it's been working for ages.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Love my blowdryers so many don't adjust when you go from low to high but this does just that. Use high briefly when first start then go down to style. Very good and reasonably priced.
Christine N.
Uhrichsville, OH
I have to compact size blow dryer and with my hair being so heavy it takes a while to get it all dry i much rather have the option of cool blast on my dryer so my head dont aget hot before my hair is dry
Timyah M.
Xenia, ['', '', '']
Had this blow dryer for years and it never fails me, I just used it this morning lol. I use it maybe 3 times a week. I would recommend to anyone it's amazing for the price, I also bought a universal comb to go on the end of it.
Julissa C.
I really like how it fits perfect in my hand it isn't heavy at all. What I like to do is put it in warm then In cold to make sure my hair is dry. I usually use this 3 time a week and it wasn't pricy at all. Totally worth it.