BY CONAIR #3 in Electric Razors

Battery Operated Cordless Foil Shaver Flexing Foil Technology 2 Powerful Cutting System 3 Easy to Clean Rinsable Head The Conair Battery Operated Men s Foil Shaver is the perfect shaver for every man. The flexing foil technology helps give you a close and smooth shave. It features a powerful cutting system to maintain professional results and has an easy to clean rinsable head. Requires 2 AAA Batteries see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna D.
I use electric shavers for my bikini line, if I missed patches on my legs, even to shape my eyebrows (dangerous I know) - but that just speaks to it's precision and ease of use. It's battery powered which makes it easy to maneuver, it's still powerful and it's steady. I'm very happy with this purchase and use it weekly if not daily..would definitely recommend to men and women alike.
Brittany K.
I use this on my boyfriends beard on a weekly basis. It definitely gets the job done! It stays sharp and he hasn't complained about it becoming dull yet and we've had it about 4 months. It seems to get clogged a lot though but that could be because of how coarse his hair is. A good purchase for sure
Amburr A.
Okay product. not the best not the worst. it does the job. i have not used this product long enough to have a complete reveiw. but over all is met the exspectaions i had. i don't use this product very often. i would recommend this product to others.
Samantha D.
Columbia, SC
This is not a product I use often since it is my husbands and is made for longer hair cuts but I will use it for a quick trim and it does a great job. Being that it is battery operated you can take it anywhere for a quick shave. Works well and isn't as expensive as other brands.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
This Conair battery operated men's foil shaver works great. I probably use foil shaver every other day. I bought it at Walmart. The Conair brand is a pretty good brand. I definitely would recommend this product to any of my friends.
Kelly S.
My fiance uses this every day. It leaves his face feeling as silky as my legs! It does it's job and doesn't keep him in the bathroom for 30 minutes shaving, like usual. It's great to me, and him, too! I would recommend this product to others, definitely.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
This razor has found it very practical because it lets me cut to reason besides that helps me save time and avoid the usual cuts that cause the manual machines. I recommend it 100%, is easy to use..
ashley r.
I brought this for my husband for Christmas & he loves it I didn't pay attention that is battery operated so that may be hard to keep working batteries in it but other than that he loves it
James N.
Mobile, AL
On the go, portable and works well. Great trimmer, and long lasting battery life. I purchased mine offline and it still works after 6-8 months use. Inexpensive, and worth the money you spend. Good for a fast trim before work or social events.
Mariel R.
Doral, FL

I like it because it is very practical , completely removes the hair, depilation manage a very good and very facion to use, best of all is that it works with batteries
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Looking to get my man a razor, is this a good one?
shananne c.