BY CONAIR #56 in Trimmers & Clippers

Clear Translucent Unit & Accessories Includes: Battery powered beard & mustache trimmer. Attachment comb. Pocket comb. Cleaning brush. Storage stand Requires 2 AA Batteries, . see more...

Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Heather I.
Aiken, SC
Great for personal feminine area trims if you aren't a shaver. It isn't very powerful due to being battery powered so it tends to snag on a hair occasionally instead of cutting it. As long as you can buy it on sale and don't plan on using it for thick hair, it's a great product!
Simeon S.
Baltimore, MD
As a mother of five children reality is I cannot maintain the jungle downstairs with trips to a salon. But with the Conair Battery Operated Beard & Mustache Trimmer I can feel like a woman again. Get rid of that bush and make another baby
April W.
Sarepta, LA
This is a great little trimmer to have around! It is light and not big and bulky like other trimmers, and is conveniently cordless. I use mine at least 2-3 times a week. It exceeded my expectations. I love this trimmer and would definitely recommend it!
Paige S.
Allen Park
Cool look with the clear plastic but with this product I believe it's all for show. The battery life on this trimmer is very limited and seems to only work properly and at speed only in the beginning.
Kevin J.
Bellefonte, PA
Great product, lasted a long time- one of my favorite things about it. I thought it was not too affordable but also not too expensive, seen a lot cheaper and a lot more expensive. I would repurchase and would recommend to others.
Abigial S.
It worked okay the first couple times we used it but the battery doesn't really give it enough power to cut threw my husbands thick beard so it then pulls his face hairs and it hurts according to him so we stopped using and got actual hair trimmers for his face.
Amy S.
Piedmont, AL
My Yorkie weighs only 4 lbs and this trimmer fits her perfect. It's so quiet that it does not stress her out as so many other brands have. Zoey and I LOVE it as do my horses when I trim the hair inside their ears! Stress free grooming!
Mikhaila N.
This product is easy to use and affordable. It does what it's intended for. I like the variety of attachments it comes with for different trimming lengths.
Amanda H.
Cambridge, MD
I just started usingthis. It is a good product from my use that I can tell. It is something that I would recommend for others to use with sensitive skin.
Carina S.
Is this good a good product?
shananne c.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Looks pretty smart. Where can u get this
Kendra J.
How do you like this?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Where can I buy this at?