BY CONAIR #42 in Trimmers & Clippers

Clear Translucent Unit & Accessories Includes: Battery powered beard & mustache trimmer. Attachment comb. Pocket comb. Cleaning brush. Storage stand Requires 2 AA Batteries, . see more...

Abigial S.
It worked okay the first couple times we used it but the battery doesn't really give it enough power to cut threw my husbands thick beard so it then pulls his face hairs and it hurts according to him so we stopped using and got actual hair trimmers for his face.
Amy S.
Piedmont, AL
My Yorkie weighs only 4 lbs and this trimmer fits her perfect. It's so quiet that it does not stress her out as so many other brands have. Zoey and I LOVE it as do my horses when I trim the hair inside their ears! Stress free grooming!
Kevin J.
Bellefonte, PA
Great product, lasted a long time- one of my favorite things about it. I thought it was not too affordable but also not too expensive, seen a lot cheaper and a lot more expensive. I would repurchase and would recommend to others.
Paige S.
Allen Park
Cool look with the clear plastic but with this product I believe it's all for show. The battery life on this trimmer is very limited and seems to only work properly and at speed only in the beginning.
Mikhaila N.
This product is easy to use and affordable. It does what it's intended for. I like the variety of attachments it comes with for different trimming lengths.
Amanda H.
Cambridge, MD
I just started usingthis. It is a good product from my use that I can tell. It is something that I would recommend for others to use with sensitive skin.
Danielle D.
Largo, FL
I returned this. It is cheaply made and does a really bad job at trimming. I would not recommend this to anyone. Buyer beware it will rip your hair out.
yesika m.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044
very safe and excellent results, smooth finish and a very simple way to use when you need it. It is very unique in the market
Xiomara J.
Bridgeport, CT
My boyfriend uses this! His skin is always smooth and has no razor bumps! It works so well! I recommend this for every guy.
Lynnsey R.
Greenwood, In
My husband loves this one. It is his favorite one. Every few few years when uts time for a new one he wants the same one
Carina S.
Is this good a good product?
shananne c.
Master Groomer Expert
Looks pretty smart. Where can u get this
Kendra J.
How do you like this?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert
Where can I buy this at?