BY CONAIR

Bamboo Carbon Ceramic Heat Provides Superior Anti-Static Smoothing Technology 30-Second Heat-Up 30 Heat Settings Dual Voltage Auto Off Limited Three-Year Warranty This Conair Flat Iron With Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Technology Features Bamboo Extract Is Known For Its Strengthening Properties.&Nbsp; Pure Carbon Provides Maximum Anti-Static And Anti-Frizz Protection And Ceramic Coating Lets Plates Glide Through Hair Faster.&Nbsp; The Ribbed Texture On Its Outer Housing Provides A No-Slip Grip For Curling Hair.&Nbsp; Designed For All Hair Types, This Flat Iron Provides High Heat Up To 410&Deg;F. see more...

Vannie T.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm not picky at tool so everything will work somehow but this one is very easy to flat or make wavy curl. It heat up fast and not heavy. I hate heavy tools even though they might look more expensive. I can do quick hair style with this so I reach for it the most. Highly recommend this one. Not so expensive as well.
Shaelyn S.
Chapmanville, WV
I love the straightener although it doesn't get as hot as id like, for the most part it works pretty good though. I use this product every morning or every night before I go to bed. I do recommend this to others but I feel that it would work better with people who had thinner hair!
Chenoa H.
lerona
My mom bought this for me years ago! I still have it and it still works! I have kinky curly hair and it makes it straight as a board. I believe she got it at Walmart! It works wonders for me!! It's definitely the best I have ever used.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Conair Carbon Bamboo Ceramic straightener is a great styling tool... It gives off great heat but not so much that it's damaging... with a good hair serum to protect your hair this is a good straightener for a good price...
Dalther R.
I Love this product, because conair is great! this bamboo carbon flat iron is something special. it's the perfect size and i can even curl my clients hair with it. Some of my clients hair type is wavy and thin and it works great. i absolutely recommend this all of you..
Mother O.
bronx, NY
I had this one for three years so far and it still works like the first day it's amazing I love it and I won't give it away for nothing or not just anything this is one of the most precious things that I have.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
conair is great! this bamboo carbon flat iron is something special. it's the perfect size and i can even curl my hair with it. my hair type is wavy and thin and it works great. i absolutely recommend this.
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
I am often straightening my hair and this straightener has been the best I've used to this day. It leaves my hair straight and soft. The price is pretty decent and I recommend this for any hair type!
Shannon W.
Forsyth, MT
Conair Bamboo Carbon Ceramic Heat Flat Iron 1 1/8 Inch is okay for a cheap hair straightener. It takes longer than a salon quality tool, but it still gets the job done.
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have curly hair and it takes forever to straighten but this hair straightener heats up quick and it gets hot too and it just straightens my hair really quick as well