Hair CareHair ProductsConair
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 2000W Ionic Dryer

Conair Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 2000W Ionic Dryer

Conair Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 2000W Ionic Dryer: Nano titanium with integrated Ion generator 2000 Watt for faster drying Lightweight hair dryer Model #BABNT5548

I want to buy this, who tried it ?
I loved this hair dryer when I first got it, but about a year and a half later - I’m finding my hair isn’t as shiny, is increasingly frizzy, and dry/brittle despite a fresh haircut. Granted there are other factors - but I’m not loving the dryer as much as when I first got it, is it time for a new one?
A looking to buy a good hair Dreyer after mine broke I was wondering if this is the one to buy
Start your review of Conair Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 2000W Ionic Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Madelynn P.
Pflugerville, TX
Purchased at: Kohl's
This is one of the best blow dryers i have ever owned. My hair is super thick and very long and this dries my hair ten times faster than cheaper hair dryers. It’s crazy because my other hair dryer seemed like it blew more air than this one, but this hair dryer dries it waaaaay faster.
Ingrid F.
My favorite one since I got it for a birthday present. Easy to pack, light and I've had it for a couple of years and it works like new! I use it about 3-4 times a week. Definitely will buy it again if ever need too!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,820 reviews
THE professional hair dryer I still currently have and still currently use on clients- this brand has maintained it's top notch status for YEARS which is why I have not replaced it NOR the matching flat iron made by the same company. This dryer has the professional cool shot button which IS a must have for me as I am locking in a smooth blow dry. The high heat setting is flawlessly perfect. It does NOT burn the hair, and is super smoothing at high heat with a round brush. If you are in the market to buy a professional grade blow dryer- this lasts us about a year behind the chair using all day long- imagine the years it will last you at home- only using on yourself one time a day!!! I love this dryer ❤ I can personally recommend it it 😃
Shannon O.
Cape Coral , FL
Are used this blow dryer when I was at a friends house. I loved how it made my hair feel. It left it smooth and no frizzies!!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I absolutely love this hair dryer.  I use it every day on my medium length naturally curly hair.  Together with a diffuser, it gives my curls great volume, shine and definition all day long.  It also has decreased my drying time.  It is fairly inexpensive.  I would definitely recommend this hair dryer!  I use this with either my  DevaCurl DevaFuser XTAVA Black Orchid Large Hair Diffuser - Enhance & Define Your Curls & Waves - Maximize Results with 3D Multi-Prong Design & Advanced Airflow
Hannah H.
Colleyville, TX
This hair dryer is a great one. It blows out air in a strong current that works for my thick hair. It has multiple heat settings so I don't have to have heat on my hair, I keep it on cool. I would recommend this product.
Amber H.
Victoria, BC
Works great! Doesn't make my hair frizzy! My hair dries quickly. I bought mine from Walmart and it's worked for years. Comes in multiple colors, great for all hair types!! I would recommend this to all my friends
Helô B.
Silver Spring, MD
It's not the best hair dryer, but it's ok . I took much time trying to dry my hair almost everyday . The price is good.
Jennifer C.
Jessup, MD
This hair dryer was not inexpensive but it was well worth the money. I was using a cheap drugstore type brand and noticed that my hair was dull and dry. This hair dryer changed all of that. My hair is now shiny and vibrant after I dry my hair. The heat is not too hot on my hair either. This is a great product. I even convinced my best friend to buy one and she loves it just as much.
Kameika B.
Salado, TX
Love this dryer, I have very thick coarse long hair. It use to take me well over an hour to dry my hair using other dryers in the past but now it takes less than half as long to dry with the Babyliss. Loved it so much, I convinced my mom to get one when she tried mine for a week.