Conair Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 2000W Ionic Dryer uploaded by Mel° B.Conair Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 2000W Ionic Dryer uploaded by Jennifer H.Conair Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 2000W Ionic Dryer uploaded by Jessi T.

BY CONAIR

Conair Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 2000W Ionic Dryer: Nano titanium with integrated Ion generator 2000 Watt for faster drying Lightweight hair dryer Model #BABNT5548 see more...

Madelynn P.
Pflugerville , TX
Purchased at: Kohl's
This is one of the best blow dryers i have ever owned. My hair is super thick and very long and this dries my hair ten times faster than cheaper hair dryers. It’s crazy because my other hair dryer seemed like it blew more air than this one, but this hair dryer dries it waaaaay faster.
Abby N.
Prattville, AL
Bought this based on the recommendation of my hairstylist after my hot tools blow dryer died. The babyliss is quiet and dries my hair fast. My fine hair does tangle easy while drying so I try not to use the high speed with this dryer since the air comes out stronger than my previous dryer. My biggest problem is that where the buttons are, I keep turning it off in the middle of drying my hair. I’m hoping I’ll get used to it eventually.
Robin A.
Supply, NC
I've had this blowdryer for 5 years now and it works just as great as it did the day I bought it!! It has 3 speed settings, 3 temperature settings, and a cool blast button. It does a wonderful job of smoothing the hair and making it silkier than other blowdryers I've used. It is great for someone that rarely dries their hair, or a professional hairstylist that would use it multiple times a day! I will always purchase this brand!
Nicole K.
albany, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Bought this for myself a few months ago! Life changing! I have super thick hard to dry hair and this dryer effortlessly dries my hair in minutes without damaging it! I highly recommend this dryer! Great value!
Caitlin P.
Knoxville, TN
This hair dryer significantly shortens the amount of time it takes me to dry my hair which I think is really important especially because I have such thick hair. However my hair does get kinda tangly after I am done with it which is kinda annoying. It is not super expensive either and I really do think it does a good job! It used to take me like 30 mins to dry my hair and now not even 10!!
Bethany C.
Ruston, LA
BY FAR THE BEST HAIR DRYER I HAVE OWNED. My grandmother gave me this blow dryer for Christmas & I am head over heels for it. I have very frizzy hair and this somehow tames my hair.
Alison B.
I purchased this dryer after my old dryer died on me. It is much more powerful and more quiet than my old dryer. I really like the blue color. I did a lot of research and this model is comparable to more expensive brands, but cost about $60 off of Amazon.
Tara M.
Philadelphia, PA
Just okay. Does dry hair quickly which is great. However I’ve had better results—shinier, glossier, etc.—hair using cheaper hair dryers like Revlon or John Frieda. Was expecting a little more from this one!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I absolutely love this hair dryer.  I use it every day on my medium length naturally curly hair.  Together with a diffuser, it gives my curls great volume, shine and definition all day long.  It also has decreased my drying time.  It is fairly inexpensive.  I would definitely recommend this hair dryer!  I use this with either my  DevaFuserXTAVA Black Orchid Large Hair Diffuser - Enhance & Define Your Curls & Waves - Maximize Results with 3D Multi-Prong Design & Advanced Airflow
Amanda J.
This is my all time favorite hair dryer! I love the look of it and it works perfectly! It’s super quiet and isn’t as loud as other hair dryers! It cuts my hair drying time in half! My hair is long and thick and normally it takes me forever to blow dry my hair but not with this hair dryer! I’m able to dry my hair so quickly! My hair also looks super shiny after using this! I love this blow dryer! I highly recommend it to everyone!
Kennedee H.
Baton Rouge, LA
How high does the heat get? And how many watts?
nareman A.
Metairie, LA
A looking to buy a good hair Dreyer after mine broke I was wondering if this is the one to buy