BY CONAIR

The Babyliss Pro TT Tourmaline 3000 hair dryer has 1900 watts of power and has 6 heat and speed settings for you to choose from. Don t worry about damaging your hair. This hair dryer has pure tourmaline gem stones fused with ceramic which dry your hair fast and promote shiny silky frizz free hair. This dryer s soft touch rubberized finish is ultra lightweight for comfortable drying so your arm does not get tired. Includes concentrator nozzle. Features Tourmaline and ceramic grill Ionic 1900 watts Ionic ports produce high shine Cold shot 6 heat-speed settings Ultra-lightweight Removable rear filter 9 foot power cord Concentrator nozzle included Soft touch rubberized finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Briana C.
Rockville, VA
This is my current blow dryer.
I like it, it dries my hair quickly and doesn't leave it too frizzy like some dryers have.
My only complaint about this blow dryer is that is doesn't have the heat setting I like, that being said, it is a base model and for being a base model it's a great blow dryer.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I love this dryer! Using with a round brush, it makes my hair voluminous and soft. I have used it for years and it never loses power. However, it does make by hair a little frizzy and it seems like it causes a few split ends in my hair. Otherwise awesome.
LaWanna G.
Winston Salem, NC
Very Good dryer, I think there were TOO many accessories and got confusing at times. I really like to option for a cool blast of air to finish. Good price for what you can get at any local Walmart or CVS. I would recommend this dryer to any one who needs a little help between salon visits.
Cheyanne T.
I love this bow dryer! It dries very fast. It comes with different attachments to achieve the look that you desire. It's affordable. It's just a great hair dryer for the price tag. I would highly recommend!
Mary A.
BaByliss has amazing tools that work well in a salon or at home. The hair dryer is lightweight and the handle never overheats, like some dryers do when you're styling long har. I would recommend this hair dryer to anyone who styles their own hair or others hair on a daily basis.
Kim M.
The Conair Babyliss Pro TT Toumaline 3000 was my first venture into higher priced hair dryers and is a solid choice. It dries hair quickly, is easy to use and the noise level is acceptable. However, the placement of the buttons for intensity and heat settings is somewhat awkward and made adjustments a bit difficult. This is only a small quibble though compared to the overall performance.
Janny F.
Es una buena secadora que te brinda la posibilidad de secar sin calor y con calor intenso, no uso tan frecuente planchas o secadoras porque no las necesito pero esta en específico siempre me ayuda a secar mi cabello y peinarlo sin necesitar calor intenso o maltratarse con planchas.
Raea H.
This looks just like the one my mom had and she still had it and hasn't needed and new one so she likes it and I don't think this really matters but she has pitch black hair and I have brown hair so if that says something cool if it doesn't ups
Melissa P.
Indian Trail, NC
This hair dryer is great, I have very thick very long hair and I can we finished in under 15 mins. It's definitely affordable in my opinion. I swear by Conair for hair dryers. I would buy again.
Neesha P.
Brandon, FL
Conair is an all together perfect brand! It's affordable but excellent quality. You'll never have to think twice about purchasing any one of their products and this blow dryer is no exception