BY CONAIR

The Babyliss Pro TT Tourmaline 3000 hair dryer has 1900 watts of power and has 6 heat and speed settings for you to choose from. Don t worry about damaging your hair. This hair dryer has pure tourmaline gem stones fused with ceramic which dry your hair fast and promote shiny silky frizz free hair. This dryer s soft touch rubberized finish is ultra lightweight for comfortable drying so your arm does not get tired. Includes concentrator nozzle. Features Tourmaline and ceramic grill Ionic 1900 watts Ionic ports produce high shine Cold shot 6 heat-speed settings Ultra-lightweight Removable rear filter 9 foot power cord Concentrator nozzle included Soft touch rubberized finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
I love my Conair blowdryer! I have very think Asian hair, and so drying my hair can take forever sometimes. But not with Conair! It BLASTS at my hair and so it dries extra fast! I wouldn't recommend it for people with frail hair perhaps, however it might be okay if you're using it on a lower setting. I just know that it was a cheap hairdryer that was a pleasant surprise when I brought it home to use!
Briana C.
Rockville, VA
This is my current blow dryer.
I like it, it dries my hair quickly and doesn't leave it too frizzy like some dryers have.
My only complaint about this blow dryer is that is doesn't have the heat setting I like, that being said, it is a base model and for being a base model it's a great blow dryer.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I love this dryer! Using with a round brush, it makes my hair voluminous and soft. I have used it for years and it never loses power. However, it does make by hair a little frizzy and it seems like it causes a few split ends in my hair. Otherwise awesome.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This dries my hair really fast abut doesn't actually dry out my hair. I have curly hair so I don't use it unless I'm using some sort of styling tool after like a straightener or a wand because this doesn't come with a diffuser attachment. But for all other purposes it's a great blow dryer.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Even though I just got this minth, !! I bought this because I remembered my former stylist using this tool on my hair years ago! I saw the price and jumped on it! It's not fancy but it has four settings from cool to high heat and if you know how to use a blow dryer properly then you should be fine! Thanks Amazon for having st half the price as Walmart! :).
LaWanna G.
Winston Salem, NC
Very Good dryer, I think there were TOO many accessories and got confusing at times. I really like to option for a cool blast of air to finish. Good price for what you can get at any local Walmart or CVS. I would recommend this dryer to any one who needs a little help between salon visits.
Cheyanne T.
I love this bow dryer! It dries very fast. It comes with different attachments to achieve the look that you desire. It's affordable. It's just a great hair dryer for the price tag. I would highly recommend!
Mary A.
BaByliss has amazing tools that work well in a salon or at home. The hair dryer is lightweight and the handle never overheats, like some dryers do when you're styling long har. I would recommend this hair dryer to anyone who styles their own hair or others hair on a daily basis.
Kim M.
The Conair Babyliss Pro TT Toumaline 3000 was my first venture into higher priced hair dryers and is a solid choice. It dries hair quickly, is easy to use and the noise level is acceptable. However, the placement of the buttons for intensity and heat settings is somewhat awkward and made adjustments a bit difficult. This is only a small quibble though compared to the overall performance.
Janny F.
Es una buena secadora que te brinda la posibilidad de secar sin calor y con calor intenso, no uso tan frecuente planchas o secadoras porque no las necesito pero esta en específico siempre me ayuda a secar mi cabello y peinarlo sin necesitar calor intenso o maltratarse con planchas.