BY CONAIR

The Babyliss Pro TT Tourmaline 3000 hair dryer has 1900 watts of power and has 6 heat and speed settings for you to choose from. Don t worry about damaging your hair. This hair dryer has pure tourmaline gem stones fused with ceramic which dry your hair fast and promote shiny silky frizz free hair. This dryer s soft touch rubberized finish is ultra lightweight for comfortable drying so your arm does not get tired. Includes concentrator nozzle. Features Tourmaline and ceramic grill Ionic 1900 watts Ionic ports produce high shine Cold shot 6 heat-speed settings Ultra-lightweight Removable rear filter 9 foot power cord Concentrator nozzle included Soft touch rubberized finish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Briana C.
Briana C.
Rockville, VA
This is my current blow dryer.
I like it, it dries my hair quickly and doesn't leave it too frizzy like some dryers have.
My only complaint about this blow dryer is that is doesn't have the heat setting I like, that being said, it is a base model and for being a base model it's a great blow dryer.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the one I have at home. Its not to expensive and really works well. Doesn't take long at all to blow dry. I got this at Target and love it. But I have only ever bought Conair dryers and never had a problem.
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is a lot of power in this blow dryer. It works extremely well and I have used it for a few years now. I also love the colour! Worth the money. Would recommend.
Staci D.
Staci D.
not my favorite, it takes a very long time to actually start being affective. i bought this to go on a trip a while ago, and i needed to use someone else's dryer.
nowall n.
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
I love using it for my hair , i love styling my curls into straight , it is afforable ,i use it right away after shower
Laura C.
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
I love this! Works great and is reliable. Haven't had any problems yet and I've had it for 2 years
Carly F.
Carly F.
I like this dryer. Sometimes it takes a while to completely dry my head but overall I like it.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice heating consistency and not heavy. Sleek design and gets the job done in no time.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I just got this minth, !! I bought this because I remembered my former stylist using this tool on my hair years ago! I saw the price and jumped on it! It's not fancy but it has four settings from cool to high heat and if you know how to use a blow dryer properly then you should be fine! Thanks Amazon for having st half the price as Walmart! :).
LaWanna G.
LaWanna G.
Winston Salem, NC
Very Good dryer, I think there were TOO many accessories and got confusing at times. I really like to option for a cool blast of air to finish. Good price for what you can get at any local Walmart or CVS. I would recommend this dryer to any one who needs a little help between salon visits.