BY CONAIR

The Babyliss Scalp Massage Brush gently massages hair and scalp. Stimulates the hair follicle for healthier hair. Thick bristles gently massage and stimulate the scalp for healthy shiny hair. Non-slip handle is contoured to fit in the palm of the hand for extra comfort and control. Distributes styling products evenly throughout hair. see more...

Sagarika P.
New Bedford, MA
I tested this out after purchasing from Sally’s (it was $2ish) and I did not like it at all. The bristles are super hard & stiff and hurt the crap out of my head. I much prefer something with silicone bristles that are flexible. I would not recommend this one.
Crissey H.
Beltsville, MD
Purchase this at your local Sally's Beauty supply for less than 5 bucks. This is great for massaging your scalp while washing, conditioning, or before washing. Stimulates growth in your scalp. I was very satisfied when I used this along with peppermint oil.
Brittanie P.
Kansas City, MO
Not my favorite scalp massaging brush. The brush teeth were hard and stiff. It also caused my hair to get tangled up frequently. Possibly a better fit for someone with less hair.
Kasey J.
Feels so good. I love a good scalp massage or "scratcher". I use this to relax or just stimulate my scalp. Highly recommend if u have tension in ur scalp or want to relax
Taja W.
This is is a pretty good shampoo brush. The bristles are nice and thick. It helps stimulate blood flow to your scalp. It works great and makes it easier to shampoo/condition. It's also pretty affordable. I can say I'm satisfied but I like the electric one better.
Antoinette N.
I use it to scrub my head when i add shampoo and conditioner, it scrubs, cleanses and massages your scalp which is good for hair growth and the flow of blood in your head
KAYLI J.
I encourage people to get this the bristles are very smooth on your skin and it massages the sore spots and it circulates the blood through you're skin!
Halena H.
I love this product! Use it every time I wash my hair. It gets to the scalp much better than my fingers and really helps remove any product buildup.
Crystal c.
Lexington, KY
Great when using to shampoo and massage scp also get the scalp very clean and loosen up dead skin cells. This product ts vets five stars from me.
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I have this but I use it as a scrub brush for my dog during baths . She loves it ! It gets her shampoo and conditioner where it needs to go.