Conair Babp9557 Babyliss Pro Straightening Iron 1 Inch uploaded by Liv K.

BY CONAIR

BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic™ 1 Straightening IronBABP9557Product OverviewThe Porcelain Ceramic™ technology in our straightening irons distributes even heat across the plates and generates far-infrared heat, a more efficient heating method which is gentler to hair. Rheostatic dials let you select desired temperatures up to 450F and the ceramic heater provides instant heat-up and recovery, while the longer plates allow you to work faster with wider sections. The result is smooth, sleek and healthy-looking hair! Available in 1”, 1-1/2” and 2” plates. Features and BenefitsPorcelain Ceramic™ plate technology Rheostat temperature dial – up to 450F Ceramic heater instant heat-up and recovery Longer plates straighten more hair faster . see more...

Sarah T.
This is the best hair straightener that I have used in a while. It is found at Walmart which very convenient for most people. I was very satisfied with they way you can achieve almost any hair look that you can possibly think of.
Nadia H.
Port Angeles , WA
It's a good straightener for the price. It heats up fast and doesnt pull on my hair. However, it did break after having it for only 3 months. So I don't know if I got a bad one or not but I've other low end straighteners last me well over a year !
Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
I love this straightener, it gets hot fast, and leaves your hair very smooth. I have naturally straight hair so I don't really need to use a straightener but if I have the time I would like to use this one because of how my hair feels after.
heidy h.
Rumford, RI
Its a great flat iron if u have really curly frizzy ling hair!! It doesnt do damage to my hair (but u also use heat protection serums) so i cant straighten my hair more than a few time a year
Evelyn L.
I really didnt have this one but it looks like it and it was purple I actually bought it twice cuss the first one broke on me it had stopped heating but i liked it so much so bought the second one . & the straightner actually heated fast and straight my hair w two swipes of its not on high
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
This works great on my hair! I found this at a great price at Marshalls and I am so glad I picked it up! It heats up really fast and makes straightening my hair so much easier than any flat irons I have used before, I would definitely recommend!
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
I've had this for a few years, and it still works perfectly. It heats up in less than a minute and stays hot. The width of it makes it perfect for straightening and also curling small portions of hair. I hope it lasts many more years and if it doesn't, I'll get another one like this.
Melissa F.
I think this works great I haven't ever had any issues with it. It's easy to clean and store away. I bought mine at Sally's Beauty Supply. I like that there is a heat setting so that other people can borrow when we go away together
Brie D.
Belton, TX
This was one of my first "high end" hair purchases. It's been a few years and it is still in marvelous condition! I love all of the different styles I can create with this. I recommend it to anyone, its dummy-proof.
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
I really like the Babyliss line. Conair has come a long way since they began. They used to just be decent hairbrushes and cute hair accessories. Now they have, from my professional opinion, some top of the line styling tools/products.

back