Conair BABNT3072T Hair Straightener Iron Ultra Slim uploaded by yulisa g.Conair BABNT3072T Hair Straightener Iron Ultra Slim uploaded by Lisa W.Conair BABNT3072T Hair Straightener Iron Ultra Slim uploaded by Lisa W.

BY CONAIR

Features: Titanium Straigtening Iron. Built-in ionic generator. Recessed LED electronic temperature controls. Performs up to 40% faster than many straightening irons available today. Extra-long plates are a great feature. Slim design is easy to handle and will eliminate hand fatigue. High heat levels up to 450 degrees. Provide extraordinary straightening results. New 1 inch thin flat iron. see more...

Bree W.
Borger, TX
This thing gets HOT. One of the quality’s I look for in a straightener is how hot it can get and this has it! You can adjust the heat to your preference if high heat isn’t really your thing.
✨Viviana F.
Staten Island, NY
I’m 50/50 with this straightener due to the fact that it’s easily catches static while I’m straightening and it doesn’t give me the silky smooth straight hair I want, the only pro is that it doesn’t break easily and last long
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This Conair flat iron  is so awesome! I use this product all the time on my hair.  I bought mine online and it is very affordable.  My hair is frizzy because I live by the water and it does the job! I am very satisfied and I don't have any problem with it all.  I recommend this to all!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I was surprisingly very impressed with this hair straightener. I use this straightener to straighten and curl my hair. It does an amazing job and doesn't leave those lines in your hair. The price was very reasonable and was very easy to find.
Aubrey J.
This completely fried my hair. It would make my hair smell really bad after using because it was literally burning my hair! I have fine hair so that may be it, but if I had the temp down lower than what I used it on, it didn't do anything for me.
Lyndsey D.
Independence , OR
I personally love this brand and really like their straighteners. I got one with a cute zebra print design on it. I use it constantly and it doesn't damage my hair at all (mind you I use heat protection products first BUT still)
Grace B.
San Francisco, CA
LOVEEEEEE. I've had it forever and I use it almost every time I want to do my hair. I even use it to curl my hair. Easy to use and works for every hair type. I used to use it all the time but I've been trying to avoid using a ton of heat products
Hannah M.
Belleville, WI
Hair straighteners are my favorite tools to use. I have naturally curly hair so it usually takes forever to straighten my hair and this straighter helps me do the job in less time than other ones. I would buy it again.
Bárbara B.
Está plancha de cabello es súper resistente, deja el cabello demasiado liso, además de que es de muy buena calidad, tengo una desde hace más de 5 años y funciona a la perfección.
Alyssa S.
Salem
This straighter is so nice! I had to get a new one after years of having the same one and I'm actually really glad my old one broke even though I loved it. It heats up instantly and is so slick!
Taylor s.
Is this a good straightener because I really need one to help with my messy mop of hair
Taylor P.
Clermont, FL
Is this a good straightener for the price? How does it compare to the Chi brand straighteners?
Paola P.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it get your hair frizz free After you use it?
Brooke C.
My hair is super curly, will this work on it?
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
I've noticed that some straighteners make your hair look dull and some keep it shiny. How does this one compare?