Conair BABNT3072T Hair Straightener Iron Ultra Slim

Features: Titanium Straigtening Iron. Built-in ionic generator. Recessed LED electronic temperature controls. Performs up to 40% faster than many straightening irons available today. Extra-long plates are a great feature. Slim design is easy to handle and will eliminate hand fatigue. High heat levels up to 450 degrees. Provide extraordinary straightening results. New 1 inch thin flat iron.

On the market for a new straightener because mine quit working. Pros and cons of this one?
I currently have the 2 inch model. Is the smaller one better for straightening? I know it can be used to curl, just not sure how it works for straightening over the larger size one.
Does this burn your hair like most straighteners?
Start your review of Conair BABNT3072T Hair Straightener Iron Ultra Slim!
San bruno, CA
I just cut 10 inches off my hair and needed a slimmer flat iron in order to style it. This one heats up quickly but I have to be more careful when using it- If I don’t drag it quickly it will leave kink marks.
Emory, TX
This is the absolute best hair straightener I’ve ever owned. My hair dresser mother-in-law uses it in her shop and got me one for Christmas and I am so thankful for it. You can change the heat setting to whatever you need and it is very light weight and easy to use. I definitely recommend it.
Staten Island, NY
I’m 50/50 with this straightener due to the fact that it’s easily catches static while I’m straightening and it doesn’t give me the silky smooth straight hair I want, the only pro is that it doesn’t break easily and last long
Waterbury, CT
I love using this flat iron. It’s the perfect size to get all of your edges. It priced at great price. It warms up to the perfect temperature. You will not be disappointed. It hard finding a great flat iron. This one is perfect.
Makes my hair super straight and the actual straightener is super lightweight . It gets up to a really large range of heat levels for you to try out, I am satisfied with the product. It never disappoints me when I need to straighten my hair!!!!!
Alamo
I have something similar to this. It’s while colored. It’s semi expensive but semi affordable. Totally worth it tho! I have had it for years! Still works great! I love it
Toms River, NJ
This Conair flat iron  is so awesome! I use this product all the time on my hair.  I bought mine online and it is very affordable.  My hair is frizzy because I live by the water and it does the job! I am very satisfied and I don't have any problem with it all.  I recommend this to all!
Las Vegas, NV
I was surprisingly very impressed with this hair straightener. I use this straightener to straighten and curl my hair. It does an amazing job and doesn't leave those lines in your hair. The price was very reasonable and was very easy to find.
This completely fried my hair. It would make my hair smell really bad after using because it was literally burning my hair! I have fine hair so that may be it, but if I had the temp down lower than what I used it on, it didn't do anything for me.
Independence , OR
I personally love this brand and really like their straighteners. I got one with a cute zebra print design on it. I use it constantly and it doesn't damage my hair at all (mind you I use heat protection products first BUT still)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...