Aviano, It

So my hair is kinky/ curly, i think 4b or 4a. Or something. Small spirals and waves. Would this be good for me? I read one reviewer say it can PERMANENTLY straighten natural curls. And does this handle frizz well?
Feb. 15, 2014, 3:56 p.m.
As you can see, this is a response to my OWN question. i bought the flat iron and absolutely love it. but the above reviewer was INCORRECT. my curls were stretched immensely. after wash and wash and condition and condition, my curls would not return. a couple weeks ago, my flatiron gave out :(. since then, i have been deep conditioning my hair weekly sometimes 2xper month , and taking especially attentive measures in handling it. and good news, THE CURLS ARE BACK ^_^
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Dec. 7, 2012, 2:42 p.m.
I recommend this flat iron for all hair textures. Even if your hair is straight, it controls frizz which is nice. As for it permanently straightening hair, that is a myth. The only way to "permanently" straighten or curl is with chemicals.

Join Now