Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Do this straightening iron make your hair look fried?

Kalin E.
Kalin E.
Gaffney, SC
5 years, 4 months ago
No and I have so many chemical treatments in my hair. It makes my hair so smooth and sleek looking and it actually keeps my hair straight all day and night!
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Fair Lawn, NJ
5 years, 5 months ago
No. I have been using this straightener for 4 plus, and it has never made my hair looked fried.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Pensacola , FL
5 years, 5 months ago
It makes it look healthier!